Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I thought the pink/green/tan CW of the 1000s was the best in photos, but just not particularly wearable.

I went for the greens instead. Surprisingly low stock on the NB website, I think I got the only pair of 14s. They go hard with some navy or tan pants:

1000grn.png

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby you have inspired me.. Next year I'm going to only buy sneakers 35-50% off.. Sheesh! :pimp: :nthat:
1000000234.jpg
Bro I've been hawking those v2's on oneness for a week, they had it at $50 off but it wasn't good enough, today $75 off and I jumped on it only for it to go $100 off. I hope some people got to take advantage!
The worst part is when you buy at retail then they go on sale, or you wait for the sale and they're gone at retail. 😂 😂 😂

Been wanting to grab a pair of numerics, just unsure of which one.

Anyone own any? How are they, as far as comfort, and materials? I don’t skate, just like the shoes.

i mean they're skate shoes so they're not super comfy for walking around all day in. they also fit super snug and i recommend a half size up. Tiago 1010 are the comfiest Numerics IMO. i havent tried the Tiago 808 but they look comfy

I don't post much, but when I do... I'm always spamming the Baklavas! 🤣

Love wearing them and picking up pieces to work with them.

Picked this Palace x Berghaus jacket up for my birthday...

20240917_123103.jpg

Looking forward to getting some good usage out of both in the Fall.

Back
Top Bottom