Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These are good. 🔥
1726973149982.gif

I’m not a fan of the look. And functionally I’d rather have a split heel as fit becomes more important with a split toe. Just not something I’m looking to own for a casual shoe.

I never understood the appeal of those. It's like being non-committal to toe sneakers. No hate on those that rock them but it's like the split tongue on the Asics gel lyte 5. I see it work on others but just not something I can do myself.

This style of shoe came long before vibram five fingers

It’s based on Japanese tabi socks/shoes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jika-tabi

Seems like a shop in Taiwan makes custom tabis

This style of shoe came long before vibram five fingers

It’s based on Japanese tabi socks/shoes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jika-tabi
I'm aware. As a kid we'd put rubber bands on our socks to make it look like the samurais and foot clan we'd watch on TV. As an adult its visually jarring to me for street wear/casual wear. Like it literally makes me feel strange to see it 🤷🏿‍♂️. Same with the Asics split tongue.

Cant tell if youre trying to be funny/sarcastic but he posts his personal stuff all the time. Cars, art, shoes, etc. How many times has that dude posted about Spiridons?
He posted two pairs of shoes that are definitely dropping even if the rich guy has his own insoles in em. He’s previewed every release in the past two years the same way now. C’mon 😂

He posted two pairs of shoes that are definitely dropping even if the rich guy has his own insoles in em. He’s previewed every release in the past two years the same way now. C’mon 😂
I appreciate the confidence which you move in life man, even when smarter people are in the room. There’s 3 pairs there, tornado V3, genesis v3 & Cyclades V2. Here’s an Instagram post from 2022 by the customizer who does the shoes. Those are his labels sloppily stitched onto what appear to be regular NB insoles - if you had the deduction skills you seem to think you have I wouldn’t need to be telling you this but alas.

I appreciate the confidence which you move in life man, even when smarter people are in the room. There’s 3 pairs there, tornado V3, genesis v3 & Cyclades V2. Here’s an Instagram post from 2022 by the customizer who does the shoes. Those are his labels sloppily stitched onto what appear to be regular NB insoles - if you had the deduction skills you seem to think you have I wouldn’t need to be telling you this but alas.

Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

Oh No Comedy GIF by skate.

Back
Top Bottom