Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Im No photographer nor do I own a camera but ill try too get a better pic up later! Swapped laces from my C notes too my Infernos! I believe somone did white not sure if anyones done an off white/cream color. Let me know what you think! Again apoologize for qualitywill get an on feet in a little
find some light gray laces and dont look back.

Wait... seriously?! 990BD's re-releasing with a bottle of wine? 
sick.gif

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/02/...t&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=kicksonfire

I'm not too crazy about this cw and will most likely pass, but the white leather/nubuck used here looks incredible, butter.

So I ordered the 997s from sportszone elite Thursday night and they still haven't shipped. I emailed that and I got no response. I called and she said she would call me back. 2 hours later and no call back so I call and they say I will get an email when they ship.

They probably don't have them but their customer serivce is annoying. I'll cancel the order if I don't get an email today.
I emailed back two more times and finally got my order. They upgraded my shipping to overnight as well.

There have been a bunch of 1600s that would look great with the same color blocking on a 1500.  I can't get into the silhouette and bulkiness of the 1600 at all, don't like the midsole either.  I'd let it slide for technical purposes but I'd only wear most of these casually.

anyone know where i can cop some United Arrows x New Balance 1500s for the lowwwwwwwwwwww? That gold N on the side has me hooked

im guessing going to be EU only special release because with all the alcohol laws in united states, doubt any store can get away with selling that.

That's what I'm assuming as well, and seeing what they go for in eu prices I can't imagine the price of the pack. Cool idea like the 24k asics wine pack, but doubtful to be sold in us

Any hope on those inferno's restock? I slept hard on those. Thought they wre just another red shoe until i saw better pics. HELP with a size 10!

Back
Top Bottom