Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^ haha yea I just called them out on twitter but obviously no response. Oh well never bought anything from them and never will now.

^^ haha yea I just called them out on twitter but obviously no response. Oh well never bought anything from them and never will now.
:rofl:
classic!!

I have. On 2 occasions and aside from their extremely laid back customer service I've never had an issue

:rofl:
classic!!

I have. On 2 occasions and aside from their extremely laid back customer service I've never had an issue

I have on many occasions and they consistently jerked me around on price and shipping charges, reneging on past offers, charging different amounts for shipping depending on the release, etc.

did you guys stick with your 998 size in the Capsules?
Yessir!

Also, I was away from home yesterday and I didn't realize I was logged into my other NT account, I'm also alexlikeskicks as well as this account! Hope I didn't confuse anyone, if anyone cared.

New Balance has really come with the heat in the past year/ year and a half. Between the J. Crew NB's, these Capsule's, CNCPT's NB continuos heat, and even some sick GR's they are killing every other runner brand for sure IMO. Yet, I STILL don't own a pair 
mean.gif

i was #9 at kith this morning and struck out didnt have sz8.5 or 9 left

Yeah i struck out. I regret not buying it at oneness for $240 now... I don't see too many resellers with size 9-10 and if I see them they're asking $260+

I want c notes.

And

Lost a ton of respect for oneness. $245 for "advancement fee" pair and then they clearly don't even sell all their stock. They acted shady as hell about it in emails... And now this

$175 size 7.5 left

:lol:

: (

Yeah i struck out. I regret not buying it at oneness for $240 now... I don't see too many resellers with size 9-10 and if I see them they're asking $260+
: (
There's someone selling the Capsule's in an 8.5 for $220 shipped on one of the Facebook groups I belong to, interested?

New Balance has really come with the heat in the past year/ year and a half. Between the J. Crew NB's, these Capsule's, CNCPT's NB continuos heat, and even some sick GR's they are killing every other runner brand for sure IMO. Yet, I STILL don't own a pair 
mean.gif
You need to fix that ASAP mate, it's only getting better! :D While this year has been kinda slow collab-wise, their GRs have been on point! The Authors Pack is one of the best they've put out in years. 

Well today I was in the area unexpectedly and went to ikea to check these out:

I will already be helping jerkstore jerkstore get some.

In a couple of weeks I will be going back.

I'm willing to help you purchase some.

Admins, I'm not selling these, just helping out my fellow NB NTers. You pay cost + tax + shipping. Reasonable quantities please lol
If you want to throw something extra in that's up to you, I'm not expecting anything extra, just helping those out that don't have an ikea nearby.

PM me if you want any.

Walter..

How limited where the capsules? Sucks everyone is starting to get into NBs now meaning we are screwed. Can't find one shop that has them still and I'm crossing my fingers my phone order goes through tomorrow. Hate this game every year more and more

run half a size big, I am a 10.5 in US made 998, the tassie (asian made) I have in size 10.

They run a bit smaller than US Made 998's being as though they are Asian made. Not sure if theres enough of a difference to warrant going half up from your regular US 998 size. Depends on your feet. 
Re: 998 Tassie Devil Sizing.  I am confused.  Is it big or small?  Also, how is the quality on them?

Hey guys! Here are the NEW BALACNE ETD AVENJI 574, I dont know a whole lot about them so this is kind of a price/fake check. I have seen a pair go for around 1000 dollars, but Im not entirely sure if thats a proper price. They do not have the original box or tags. These came from a beater box from sole supremacy so it assures me they are most likely real, but I would love to know a proper price. Thank you!

I'm thinking of picking up the capsules as my first ever pair of new balance if i can find them in my size,any sizing advice? tts or half down maybe?

How is the sizing on NB in general?

Last edited:
Asian made New Balance sizing is sketchy. I had to .5 up for some and should've .5 down in some. Went true for the Capsules, so we'll see how it goes.

How do the Made in England 577s fit? I'm in love with the music review but I'm a size 13, and the biggest size is a 12 
tired.gif
 I have a pair of Asian made 577s (The Burn Rubbers) and they fit pretty well on me, maybe a little wiggle room.

Back
Top Bottom