Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, J. Crew that's $20 now in the past year. Most of the pairs before the concrete jungles were $160 if I'm not mistaken.

Also now feeling some regret for sleeping on Pebble Blues way back when.

Damn, J. Crew that's $20 now in the past year. Most of the pairs before the concrete jungles were $160 if I'm not mistaken.

Also now feeling some regret for sleeping on Pebble Blues way back when.
Wishing I copped all the independence day themed 998s now lol its not J Crews fault though, New Balance has had to raise the price of their domestic made shoes because it cost so much these days to make anything that isn't outsourced to SE Asia or China. All the WTO treaties are actually hurting the sneaker game for those of us who like the quality NB puts out.

Trying out the new options...had good success on the 1st round. Lmk what you guys think

Or

Think Ima finally break out these if it stops raining which most likely it will. Idk about yall but sometimes I'm too lazy to lace up a pair smh

jcrew is back to 170, they buggin

edit: any update on that night whatever colorway tho

Last edited:
kicks sole provider on larchmont (los angeles) had gy2 on sale for 140.  best price i've seen.  i would've doubled up, but they didn't have my 9.  they had 8.5, 9.5, and bigger sizes though.  not sure if they do phone orders. 

New Balance store at the National Harbor in DC/MD
BRUH!!! Thanks for helping me lose $200...just called at the had my size. Just put it on hold for pickup tomorrow morning. Too stoked to get those Luxury Goods without the RAPE of ebay.

BRUH!!! Thanks for helping me lose $200...just called at the had my size. Just put it on hold for pickup tomorrow morning. Too stoked to get those Luxury Goods without the RAPE of ebay.
Not sure how anyone couldn't find these for retail or under picked up a pair with a special box on eBay for $215 shipped. Message buyers and offer to go through PayPal. Resellers will always try to move product fast.

Well my trip to the NB outlet was a big let down.  They had some nice 997/998 but they were all marked "seconds" and not much of a discount either.  I'll stick to online shopping. 

Back
Top Bottom