Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So wait, are the shops that did the original collab the only ones dropping the 574 version? SNS will sell the SNS pair, Cncpts will sell the Rose’s, sneaker freaker will sell the tassie devils?

So wait, are the shops that did the original collab the only ones dropping the 574 version? SNS will sell the SNS pair, Cncpts will sell the Rose’s, sneaker freaker will sell the tassie devils?
This was a quote from the article.

"New Balance 574 “Iconic Collaboration” Pack will be available exclusively at the partnering retailer and in the region where the original collaboration launched."

I assume this means USA gets Concepts, Europe SNS, Australia SF, and Asia Mita.

Pretty sure these will get a much wider release. NB's out to make money on this. If I remember correctly, all the usual news outlets have said that each respective shop will also release their respective collab but that other shops in each respective region will get the shoes as well. My guess is that other shops in the U.S. will get the Rose, UK will get the SNS, Asia will get Mita and Ben Simmons' homeland will get the Tassies. Maybe they'll have an even wider release than that.

I haven't participated in OCF in a while because I basically wear the same pair everyday now. Very boring. But still my favorite currently. For my nursing-shoe haters, come to the Dark Side, friends.

GL4.jpg

Read it this morning...good stuff. I probably wear various V4s 5 days a week.

Cool story...came across the IG page of the guy that designed the v4...he saw my page and saw i was a fan and sent me the Black Panther boots haha. Said the V5 is almost done. Hope it keeps with the retro/modern aesthetic.
That's super cool!
Who's the dude on IG?

Read it this morning...good stuff. I probably wear various V4s 5 days a week.

Cool story...came across the IG page of the guy that designed the v4...he saw my page and saw i was a fan and sent me the Black Panther boots haha. Said the V5 is almost done. Hope it keeps with the retro/modern aesthetic.

FLEX! How dope would it be if he kept sending you free stuff :smile:

Hey I want to take advantage of the sale and custom my own pair of 998, anywhere I can see how the colors and the synthetic material options in person? Thanks for the help

I haven't participated in OCF in a while because I basically wear the same pair everyday now. Very boring. But still my favorite currently. For my nursing-shoe haters, come to the Dark Side, friends.

clean!

#Save40 $40 off NB1 998 Perf Toe right now. I finally grabbed these Wolverine Joints.​

dope pickup

i just got these basic 574s in, was curious what i would get for $50
New-Balance-574-in-Navy-Grey-2.jpg

Here I am trying to downsize and sell off most of my shoes and this happens. The one thing I’ve always wanted and don’t have is a veg tan pair. I bought the Vans veg tan and they don’t even age or patina. I assume a pair of this quality will. Somehow I will justify getting these as they look amazing.

I'm gonna derail this thread for a second.....I just bought a pair of the veg tan Vans. They won't patina?

Back
Top Bottom