Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here I am trying to downsize and sell off most of my shoes and this happens. The one thing I’ve always wanted and don’t have is a veg tan pair. I bought the Vans veg tan and they don’t even age or patina. I assume a pair of this quality will. Somehow I will justify getting these as they look amazing.
What size are you? I like the idea of the VT but the color of the leather isn’t my thing (gra
Dang.....I saw a reddit article a guy posted where they did. I only paid like $35, but dang if they aren't gonna tell the story of me wearing them then.....I don't think I want them. I might just return them.

the leather is synthetic, isn’t it? So idk how that would work if that’s the case.

What size are you? I like the idea of the VT but the color of the leather isn’t my thing (gra

the leather is synthetic, isn’t it? So idk how that would work if that’s the case.
I’m a 12 in NB. And yeah the Vans are garbage. Not sure how buddy got his to look like that but mine have not and that is the 1st pair I have seen that look like that.

I’m a 12 in NB. And yeah the Vans are garbage. Not sure how buddy got his to look like that but mine have not and that is the 1st pair I have seen that loon like that.

I always wanted a pair of veg tan or vachettas. I thought I saw a YouTube video a while ago about the veg tan Vans and they said they "wouldn't change" color, then I saw that reddit and was stoked. The guy on the reddit said he rubbed them down with his hands every night. Anyway, thanks for the info fellows.

Best thread on NT

I always wanted a pair of veg tan or vachettas. I thought I saw a YouTube video a while ago about the veg tan Vans and they said they "wouldn't change" color, then I saw that reddit and was stoked. The guy on the reddit said he rubbed them down with his hands every night. Anyway, thanks for the info fellows.

Best thread on NT

I had read about rubbing them with your hand or using a leather conditioner but I just want to wear them.
I agree best thread hands down.

I had read about rubbing them with your hand or using a leather conditioner but I just want to wear them.
I agree best thread hands down.

I read some comments on there saying that or that they had worn them every day for 6 months and they never changed. I don't know if I want to rub down a shoe by hand every night for a month......I don't think I could wear them for a month straight.

1500CPK touched down.
1500Sptr4.jpg
1500Sptr1.jpg
1500Sptr2.jpg
1500Sptr3.jpg
1500Sptr4.jpg

hey guys I'm trying to take advantage of the save40 and get my first pair of nb, I'm trying to recreate the guapsko collar that was posted in here at the end of last year but never having used nb1 some of the colors are so close I just want to make sure I got it right especially the toe box color any help would be greatly appreciated; also 998s tts right?

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb1-998-perforated-suede/US998MCP-BLANK.html?designId=4672443

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Got in these NB1's a few days ago after sending back my mesh red pair. Perf toe was definitely the way to go on these. I'm getting hooked to NB now. I picked up some 997GY the other day and I picked up 576PKG today.

You were able to return a pair? I didn't think you could

You were able to return a pair? I didn't think you could

I just complained about some small qc issues and took close up pics and I was able to return them. The quality issues were just the run of the mill NB1 qc issues (small mark on the heel area of the back shoe, glue marks near the toe box, etc. I really just wasn't satisfied with the shade of red and was looking for a reason to return them. :rofl:

I know I had to half size down on the classic grey 998 MiUSA from the NB site...

Anybody know how the classic grey 999 Made in USA from the NB site fits? Thanks!

hey guys I'm trying to take advantage of the save40 and get my first pair of nb, I'm trying to recreate the guapsko collar that was posted in here at the end of last year but never having used nb1 some of the colors are so close I just want to make sure I got it right especially the toe box color any help would be greatly appreciated; also 998s tts right?

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb1-998-perforated-suede/US998MCP-BLANK.html?designId=4672443

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 10.54.43 PM.png
Half size down from your TTS or Nike size is the general suggestion. I'm a 9.5 in Air Maxes, Jordans, and UBs. 9 in 998s and 997s.
Hope that helps.

Half size down from your TTS or Nike size is the general suggestion. I'm a 9.5 in Air Maxes, Jordans, and UBs. 9 in 998s and 997s.
Hope that helps.

You seem to know quite a bit about the New Balance fits... any idea on how the classic grey 999 Made in USAs fit in comparison to the classic grey 998 USAs?

You seem to know quite a bit about the New Balance fits... any idea on how the classic grey 999 Made in USAs fit in comparison to the classic grey 998 USAs?

I have the recently released Kennedy 999s and was surprised to see they felt a big snug with my usual 11.5 NB size. not uncomfortable or tight really, but they felt more narrow than 998s for sure.

I have the recently released Kennedy 999s and was surprised to see they felt a big snug with my usual 11.5 NB size. not uncomfortable or tight really, but they felt more narrow than 998s for sure.
Ahhh I see... my Mi USA998 is a half size down from my Air Max/Jordan size and wasn't too sure whether I should get the Mi USA 999s half size down as well....

Back
Top Bottom