Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by wsjones1981

Mita x Frat x New Balance MT576S

frat-mita-nb-7.jpg

frat-mita-nb-8.jpg

sick.gif

Looks like some NB x Ed Hardy nastiness.
hahaha spot on there. NB Asia always comes up with the worst %!++. anyone know of a good UK proxy service? i need one to get some 1500s i want

I've been looking at some New Balance kicks and have become interested in the MT580s. Which one of these do you like better?

f2mujt.jpg

or

b8a0so.jpg

Thanks!

defo the greys.

does anyone have any nb stuff they wish to trade? i have some stuff y'all may be very interested in

I'd say true to size, but they could feel snug at the forefoot.

I tried on my normal size and they were snug, but still comfortable. I wouldn't have gone up any at all.

yeah true to size. extra padding makes them fit a little snug (as they are a mountain hiking shoe)
wink.gif

your taste in NB may be questionable to the more "traditional" views. lol. but to each their own. at least NB gets some love in some form

also, what are some good sites/stores to get some NB shoes? Mainly looking for m580, mt580, 1500, etc. If u can help thnx.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

also, what are some good sites/stores to get some NB shoes? Mainly looking for m580, mt580, 1500, etc. If u can help thnx.
footaction has the mt580 in the black and purple colorway on sale for $69.99 and 1500 for $120.

I saw a nice new colorway of the 580 at footlocker yesterday....white, royal and bright green (think old mavs uniforms)

i got mine through a private sale. best bet is to just keep an eye out on forums and such and check the euro websites such as hanon and crooked tongues

places to buy NB online pickyourshoes.com, sportiela.com, sneakersnstuff.com, hanon-shop.com, flightclub.com, rif.la But honestly, I have got all my bestdeals through ebay... especially from UK dealers

flightclub, rif and napsize's pricing for NB's is !!#@$+* crazy. i don't know where they get their prices from

It's not just their NB pricing, pretty much everything is overpriced from a little bit to a crazy amount.

Consignment stores wouldn't stay in business if they didn't charge more, they have to. That's definitely why I haven't ever bought anythingfrom consignment stores.

it just seems NB gets the worst of it. as well as air max. i mean white version of ipunkt 577 for 700 US??

thats bonkers

Anyone seen the NB m850 models in any stores yet? I have read it was supposed to have come pretty recently. So if u seen them, can a help a fellow NTer out?

This is what they look like
new-balance-m850-02.jpg

And this is what Im mainly looking for
new-balance-m850-03.jpg

^Pinoypi classickicks.com has them along with tons on ebay. Flightclub and Classic kicks got the Gortex MTG580's in.... glad they came to the states,copp'n 2X Aqua's tomorrow! anyone else getting these??

great to see this thread..
If anybody here know's me, you know I've got some serious love for NB.
Glad you like the Black Bart 575's
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom