Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today : 1500ldc again ... so good !
m1500ldc.jpg
Wait, whats the story on these? Future/past release?

Wait, whats the story on these? Future/past release?
They're for the upcoming London marathon but only released on the Chinese NB site So far. Im assuming they'll drop in Europe/NB UK site at some point since they're a pair made for the London marathon but seems like no one has any info at the moment.

Last edited:
Are the 574 JPs going to have wider release or was it nb.com only? Didn't cop when it went online and now my size is sold out.

I don’t like the orange hit on the tongue but I do like the black/ gold. These could be had to satisfy my IB4 craving

I don't think these are black...these are more of an evergreen + mint color (money) with orange hits. the midsole is a cream color from what I can tell. The YCMC site has another pic on their front page.

I don't think these are black...these are more of an evergreen + mint color (money) with orange hits. the midsole is a cream color from what I can tell. The YCMC site has another pic on their front page.
Yeah, seems as though it may be an evergreen/ forest green. Sidenote: peeped the site for the first time and holy sh*t! My son and I can be wearing all the newest v4’s. Didn’t realize they did FA/ JP4 in infant sizing.

Keep an eye out at Marshall's, Burlington, or Ross. More than likely ross, I saw one listing with the size tag in it. Looks like the 998cra is the next out there, due to the eBay listings with no box. And if anyone sees a 10, holler!

Back
Top Bottom