Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Surprised the NN 997 fusion has kept the high resell. At least in my sz11.5. Hopefully the holidays will turn up a few more pairs....

I love 801s as a winter sneaker. I’ve destroyed two pairs (original release in the 90s, and retro release a few years ago).
remember this?
1a4261847a7a5a4acee6d9b5a86be6df.jpg

I know I sound like a broken record, but I still have no updates on my Kith order for the Fusions and Sports. Starting to get pretty annoyed. Anyone else still waiting?

Last edited:
This is motivating me to wear mine. I still have my pair from the first retro (2014?) when they had their top sewers/stichers build them.
You should take that for sale listing out of your sig and put them on right now. The shape on the first GYs/NVs is unmatched and the GY might be the best grey NB ever.

You should take that for sale listing out of your sig and put them on right now. The shape on the first GYs/NVs is unmatched and the GY might be the best grey NB ever.

Yikes. Completely forgot I listed them. Haven’t logged in on desktop in quite some time. Thanks for the reminder.

Agreed on the shape. They did a great job with the initial retro batch.

yowza 990bp4 for $61............no sizes :frown:

grabbed a 1500 a half size big and i'll see how it is..

thanks for the link

no thanks notre for the $30 falken ground shipping

1st timer in here and have a question regarding sizing I'm a 10 in anything Air Max (1/180/90/93/95 but 10.5 in runners/trainer (vapormax/zoom fly/vaporfly/pegasus/metcon).

How do NB's usually run? Small - go 1/2 up? TTS? Roomy - size down?

See some deals from that notre link someone posted above and would like to buy my 1st pair ever lol

Back
Top Bottom