Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

When they do that

Today at like 10 am and then it glitched out, then it popped up again like 10:45 am and glitched out and finally at 11 am and then glitched out.... I wish they would just have focused on the NB1 free pairs or maybe Fun Guy t-shirts, Todd Synder 997's or hoodies redeems, and not all these signatures cleats/spikes redeems (nobody wants signature cleats etc.) :smh:

Enjoying this cheap pickup.

49F57BC5-7601-4C73-AC65-E34D0B4B2438.jpeg

Hows the fit and comfort?

Today at like 10 am and then it glitched out, then it popped up again like 10:45 am and glitched out and finally at 11 am and then glitched out.... I wish they would just have focused on the NB1 free pairs or maybe Fun Guy t-shirts, Todd Synder 997's or hoodies redeems, and not all these signatures cleats/spikes redeems (nobody wants signature cleats etc.) :smh:
Yeah man no disrespect to the athletes but come on give us more lol. I hope the NB1 stays up til Friday I’m 1000 points off figure I’d get some baby v5 like planned and cash out on the NB1. I see they have the intelligent choice shirts on the site now

Yeah man no disrespect to the athletes but come on give us more lol. I hope the NB1 stays up til Friday I’m 1000 points off figure I’d get some baby v5 like planned and cash out on the NB1. I see they have the intelligent choice shirts on the site now

Yeah the free NB1's are long gone.. Probably going to have to wait 2-4 month before they post another free NB1 10000 points redeem..​

the huge ENCAP text on those really kills the shoe.

been thinking that NB should consider retroing some old collabs. it would be great to have the opportunity to own a pair of either of the toothpaste 1500s

Last edited:
Got enough NB points for a free NB1. Guess I'm about to make a V5.

I wonder how come I couldn't redeem my 10000 points for them.... Y'all saying it was basically up all yesterday. :smh: Looking forward to seeing yo NB1 V5's tho, big homie! :nthat:

nb1nb11.PNG

Grabbed 1500OGN. More than I wanted to pay but sizes starting to dry up everywhere.

I waited for them to go deep in sale but it's becoming hard, they don't last too long when they hit -40 or -50%

Thinking about grabbin 1500 GNW maybe ...

Back
Top Bottom