Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Code "SUMMER" is still working on ONENESS...

48771072057_0dd7daac69_b.jpg
giphy.gif

My NB x SNS 577s didn't come with the extra laces, just the white. SNS said they didn't have spare pink and sand laces they could send me. Does anyone know a third-party vendor that sells similar ones?

By the way, I've already checked NB's site and they don't have those specific colors.

My NB x SNS 577s didn't come with the extra laces, just the white. SNS said they didn't have spare pink and sand laces they could send me. Does anyone know a third-party vendor that sells similar ones?

By the way, I've already checked NB's site and they don't have those specific colors.

If you haven't already, you need to ask for a partial refund. I'd be infuriated if I were you. Half the appeal of the shoe is the vastly different looks the different laces give the shoe.

These temp hold on my CC for the flimby hanon's is annoying. :smh:
(even when it shows voided on the status)

Card statement still showing up as "pending". :sick:

Thanks for the advice, but rest assure, I too was upset and I made it known to SNS to the best of my ability. Off the bat, they offered me a 10% refund which ended up being $16. Though I was going to rock the white laces, I was still interested in trying the light pink ones.

On top of this incident, they screwed up my next order with them by sending me the wrong size of the Adidas x Livestock Terrex Skychaser, a shoe I was low key scouting at a low price. It finally came up on SNS, and they did me wrong, again. Customer service has been responsive, but what the hell is going on over there!?
Oh well, very nice collabs have been releasing with the 577s, lately. I was happy to receive all the laces with my Highsnobiety’s
If you haven't already, you need to ask for a partial refund. I'd be infuriated if I were you. Half the appeal of the shoe is the vastly different looks the different laces give the shoe.

Thanks for the advice, but rest assure, I too was upset and I made it known to SNS to the best of my ability. Off the bat, they offered me a 10% refund which ended up being $16. Though I was going to rock the white laces, I was still interested in trying the light pink ones.

On top of this incident, they screwed up my next order with them by sending me the wrong size of the Adidas x Livestock Terrex Skychaser, a shoe I was low key scouting at a low price. It finally came up on SNS, and they did me wrong, again. Customer service has been responsive, but what the hell is going on over there!?

Sorry this happened. First-world problems but that is your hard-earned funds and you’re patronizing that business in good faith. I’ve dealt with SNS a fair amount and your experiences make me rethink supporting SNS. I hope they figure things out. Historically it’s been a fun place to do business.

Last edited:
there are several models called 850s. NB uses/ reuses model names for different models throughout their history.
to be specific the Sneaker Freaker Skippy is an NBX 850. when the NBX 850 was reissued by NB dropped the X, for some reason
Thanks man! Clearly I did not understand.

Back
Top Bottom