Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've been really good on not buying a lot of kicks this year... I dont think im going to grab any of Ronnie New Balance collabs this year... With that being said.... I'm In for the Bear Joints J. Crew :nerd:

The two he did with the fall collection were nothing exceptional. I got the 998s. I’ll eventually get the 990v2 to complete the collection, but not paying the resale it’s going for. He outdid himself last year with the UA and Nonnative collabs.

UnDS’d today

E4C8B022-F04D-4176-BDD7-63871EEDD0F5.jpeg

Interested to see the rest of each pair.
Why more brown/tan/beige though?

Was thinking the same. J Crew been cutting back in a lot of areas lately. Maybe New Balance cuts them a better deal if they use less popular colors/combos.

I don’t remember if it was last year, or the year before, but J Crew released two 998s based off of like National Parks or something like that. I wonder if those are kinda in the same direction.

I don’t remember if it was last year, or the year before, but J Crew released two 998s based off of like National Parks or something like that. I wonder if those are kinda in the same direction.
Yea I kind of got that vibe. Have always enjoyed j crew collabs, very accessible and quality is always on point

Did they make changes to the 574s?

Had a handful of different colorways of that model like 12 years ago.

Saw a pair recently in store and they just didn't quite look like what I remember. Seemed like some minor tweaks. It was still the classic style pair just....different.

Anyone have in hand photos of 990v4 EP4? They look different in every photo online. Thanks in advance.

F71213D1-DB95-4CE8-BD73-6E164099AA4D.jpeg

Loved that pack. Was too new/green to jump on it.

Very underrated. I got this pack and actually debated on returning them since they are not as creative looking on the surface compared to other releases. Glad I didn't, they are amazing and really grew on me. Also doesn't hurt that they were going for under $60 last winter.

Back
Top Bottom