Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

E03DE6F4-538A-4919-9F5F-CC19B2DFF06C.jpeg

How is sizing? Can you let me know your AJ1 sizing & then your size in these? Thanks.

PO
I wear sz 10 in all Jordan's and I got these in sz 10 too. I tried them on and they feel big tbh. I heard that but went with my TTS anyways. The length is slightly more than I'd like and the heel doesn't lock down quite like I'd like either but I feel if I would have went down half size they may have been too narrow. I have another pair of 997's (Luxury goods) and they fit slightly loose too but not as bad. Im going to actually wear/walk around in them later so I may have an update for you lol.

Anyone know where I can cop 990v2 even for retail in size 8.5? no stores or boutiques carry or have them in stock :frown:

998s came in. No complaints for $138
IMG_20191018_125502_182.jpg
damn..$138 from where? I think I just grabbed the same pair for full price

Wow just grabbed Ski Connoisseur 997's and Baseball Pack 995's for 105 each over at Blends. Had never gotten around to grabbing em before.

684A0A50-D5BF-490A-B626-5DDAFABAB2FD.jpeg

just got these from the thrift store, brand new with box made in USA , these probably came out in the early90s butI wore em for about 4 hours and they are still holding up, shoe is older than me ??
that's gotta be one of the best finds ever on this thread. I love old OG stuff. NB needs to be releasing these forgotten gems from the 90s instead of making all this new Adidas style crap. no offense to anyone who likes that

Back
Top Bottom