Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...
ADAF9A74-C4FD-4E07-A051-8312FBCF3DFD.jpeg

every time I see these I get more and more tempted to buy

I'm really glad I really only cop GR's, J. Crew, Concepts or just make customs (NB1's) at this point in my life #DadLife.. Sorry you guys are feeding into this hype lol these ALD 997's, 990V2's and 990V5's arent really that dope imo (basis ***** status). Now his clothes on the other hand are dope, but too rich for my blood. I can't wait for them to update the NB1's wheel.​
I was tempted by the capsule, but truth is it’s just cotton sweatpants with a small embroidery for $$$ what’s the point? I’m passing on everything EXCEPT the socks to add to my collection :smile:

What I'm hearing about the ALD line in-store today makes me feel like a slime ball for supporting and purchasing NBs from Santis.

Retail or less only.

I have no need for nor do I condone these shenanigans.

-Drew

The drop was a mess but not because of ALD, people were being let in but due to somebody in front threatening Security NYPD had to be called unfortunately. It had to be shut it down.
Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience that took place this morning: those who have taken off from work, those who are dedicated/ loyal customers, please let us offer you this cookie as a token of our appreciation.

The drop was a mess but not because of ALD, people were being let in but due to somebody in front threatening Security NYPD had to be called unfortunately. It had to be shut it down.

It can easilt be mitigated, hand out tickets beforehand, do a shock drop, a raffle. Other brands have been very creative with handling releases in a safe manner.

Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience that took place this morning: those who have taken off from work, those who are dedicated/ loyal customers, please let us offer you this cookie as a token of our appreciation.

I got my pair

It can easilt be mitigated, hand out tickets beforehand, do a shock drop, a raffle. Other brands have been very creative with handling releases in a safe manner.

This is there 2nd hyped dropped & the 1st to fail, last release went smoothly. People should control themselves

I got my pair

This is there 2nd hyped dropped & the 1st to fail, last release went smoothly. People should control themselves
I wasn’t making fun, I think the cookie idea is cool. Any pics of the shoes? Figured if anyone copped in here they’d want to share... just like you guys buying the OMN1 that never post.

I feel like they are only still available in a few places as of now. Would be surprised if they hit discount.
Yeah I only know a few spots that still have them
Maybe if they can stick around until Black Friday/cyber Monday I can use a code on a pair

Back
Top Bottom