Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

most recent NB1s just came in and really happy with how they turned out
8B157B69-6F74-4E3A-95E0-90444D0B940C.jpeg
93789AA6-802A-4C8E-A5DD-178E796CED59.jpeg
Grand Tourer vibes on that 2nd pair too! Dig it!

most recent NB1s just came in and really happy with how they turned out
8B157B69-6F74-4E3A-95E0-90444D0B940C.jpeg
93789AA6-802A-4C8E-A5DD-178E796CED59.jpeg

Really clean. The red looks a lot darker (and better) than how it shows up on the color wheel, whereas navy isn't as dark as I expected.

What shade of blue is on the toebox?

I’m at the point where I need to be picky and the suede color toe wrap just kills me. May have to cave in on the havens. Now that I think of it I don’t have any all black shoes other than J&M dress shoes

The TSNY "Hudson's" mos def gonna be a banger for years to come... Bison leather, Veggie Tan & good 997 shape.... These joints had me realize I need to sell off my Jordan collection... :nerd: I'm already hitting up all my folks locally to move some Jordan units.... 2009 Space Jams; etc.​

Man, I loved Jordans growing up, but as soon as I got into stuff like Asics, NB, Diadora etc I got rid of my Jordans and Nikes right away. Quality and comfort on that **** is non-existent IMO. The only Nike/Adidas pairs I have are my court basketball shoes and soccer cleats lol.

The TSNY "Hudson's" mos def gonna be a banger for years to come... Bison leather, Veggie Tan & good 997 shape.... These joints had me realize I need to sell off my Jordan collection... :nerd: I'm already hitting up all my folks locally to move some Jordan units.... 2009 Space Jams; etc.​

the Jordan craze passed for me a long time ago, except every fall/winter I want a pair for black cement 3s.

Damn the first got cnote vibes all over!!!
Grand Tourer vibes on that 2nd pair too! Dig it!
Looks more like 999 Kennedy to me

all 3 were pretty much the inspiration for both shoes since I’ll probably never get to own any of them

Really clean. The red looks a lot darker (and better) than how it shows up on the color wheel, whereas navy isn't as dark as I expected.

What shade of blue is on the toebox?

that blue should be the light reef!

**closes eyes really tight and convinces self** I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s I will not cop those Todd Snyder’s but they’re fire and what if they sell out today and I miss out forever maybe I should just cop and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom