Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

lol isn’t that with most shoes? GRs sit till heavy discounts hit and collabs sell out
Nope it actually isn’t the case it has been lately and you may notice the models have been flops. The 1700 also is very well respected amongst a lot of collectors.

for example the 990v5, 992, 993 and 997 were all started with a GR release.

Dude in the lab working on the next

Attachments

• mccms-medical-lab-science-program-3396025-0015-hero-mobile.jpg
    mccms-medical-lab-science-program-3396025-0015-hero-mobile.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 181
Nope it actually isn’t the case it has been lately and you may notice the models have been flops. The 1700 also is very well respected amongst a lot of collectors.

for example the 990v5, 992, 993 and 997 were all started with a GR release.
Good call. Same with the 998. Now those first GR pairs are grails

Tried my 990AL5 today. Anyone find the tongue beefer than other v5? Got the EGG5 and IG5 but this tongue is quite a bit thicker. May need to sell and get another one 0.5 up
yep I'm in the minority, but definitely not a fan of the construction on the ALDV5 super stiff

yep I'm in the minority, but definitely not a fan of the construction on the ALDV5 super stiff
Same here. I own a few pairs of V5’s and these are easily the least comfortable. Very stiff in the tongue and lining. I put some V4 insoles in and it helped some w the feel of the sole, but otherwise it has a stiff feel, even after several wears.

Picked up the 577YOR from NB USA for $135 + tax with 10% return to cart disco (thanks @ohmeohmy ) and was able to stack with my $20 off $50. The stock level in my size 13 is down to 3 pair on NB.com. Checked stock at UK stores A Few, End, Foot District, Hanon, Stuarts and Urban Industry; all of them never seemed to have carried either the 577YOR or 670YOR in anything larger than a UK size 11 (US 11.5) and many of those were even sold out. NB UK only have one pair of 670YOR in my size UK 12.5 (US 13) and the next size down available is UK 11, the largest 577YOR they have is a UK 11.5. I think I will be glad I did not wait this one out trying to save another $15. I'll try to be patient with the 670's but feel like I will probably buckle soon as I don't feel these have the production numbers as some GR's. I will def be more patient on my other intended pickups 992GR and 1500PGL which I expect to see around for a while.
How do you get the
I love the unique cw of AL5, still don't understand how it can be so stiff after wearing it for a whole day.

Anyone know if the 990V1 in grey is getting bigger worldwide re-releases this year? Have only seen in Asia.

Funny how the 1700 would of sat if the first rerelease wasn’t a collab.

first rerelease ? are you referring to the Just For Feet 1700s ? i do remember them sitting around for ages, but mainly because they were like $200 at the time (or $310ish in today's money / currency)

Back
Top Bottom