Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don’t mean to insult anyone, but those shoes aren’t it.......the pants aren’t either lol.

As per usual, anyone who likes them and actually wants them for more than to just resell, I shall cheer for you.
ALLI WANT IS THE BLUE ONES lol
Joe fresh collab is ok. Probably won’t get it after the bots have their way

Not many people know Joe Freshgoods outside of Chicago.

He came up thru sneaker shop Leaders then cofounded a spot called Fat Tiger Workshop. Freshgoods is boys w Chance The Rapper.

Watch for this JF 992 to drop alongside another shoe in similar fashion.

992s still dropping end of January on NB.com?

Not even trying to be that guy, but I’m not surprised most here don’t know who Joe is. Most of you guys haven’t been around NT long enough to really know the history of some of these older dudes who have been on the sneaker/boutique/streetwear scene. And that isn’t a knock on anyone, btw—that’s just what it is and how it goes.

If you follow donjuan513 donjuan513 on IG then you’re likely familiar with some of Joe’s work, btw.

Not even trying to be that guy, but I’m not surprised most here don’t know who Joe is. Most of you guys haven’t been around NT long enough to really know the history of some of these older dudes who have been on the sneaker/boutique/streetwear scene. And that isn’t a knock on anyone, btw—that’s just what it is and how it goes.

If you follow donjuan513 donjuan513 on IG then you’re likely familiar with some of Joe’s work, btw.
If you know you know...

Not many people know Joe Freshgoods outside of Chicago.

He came up thru sneaker shop Leaders then cofounded a spot called Fat Tiger Workshop. Freshgoods is boys w Chance The Rapper.

Watch for this JF 992 to drop alongside another shoe in similar fashion.

Just waiting for Ty to come in here and post his pair, i already know he got his early 🧐

One of my favorite pairs from 2019
37354FC7-F0CE-46D1-81CC-EC3BA155B733.jpeg

Everyone w a sneaker collab lol

what about the 327 did we all see those debuted in Paris?

Dear NB stop trying so hard

edit 327 would be donated to children in Hati if it didn’t drop in PFW. But for that reason hype beast will beast

Back
Top Bottom