Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

657E40DD-371B-4B9B-BDE1-AD057F32485C.jpeg

m991fa. i missed the first drop looked for 2 years everywhere for a pair. a couple of months ago, a dude on the facebook message board (god bless him) posted that end had a restock. i finally got to cop. they are indeed dope.

Am I crazy or are we in some strange dimension where we are paying retail on New Balance GR's? Where did this come from all of a sudden?

the same dimension where everyone panic buying at the grocery store makes you do the same because you don’t want to miss out

that said, the only NB I’ve paid full retail for recently was the 1300JP. Everything else is cart jig, mail subscription discount, random discount code etc..

Black 992

I don’t agree with that at all, but I’m also not jumping on every SOLELINKS post :nerd:
Honestly didn’t have any idea what sole links really was Until very recently and didn’t need them for any of my purchases. These are popping up at soooooo many random little spots. 997 was dropping at small botiques and selling out without any discount. II think these just had a bit of a build up with release being pushed back.

People are just way more impatient than normal. Talking about paying resale after 3 days after release during a global pandemic.

Do any of you guys know if they shut down the domestic factories? I ordered a couple 992 nb1 in the beginning of the month and I'm worried I won't get them anytime soon

Do any of you guys know if they shut down the domestic factories? I ordered a couple 992 nb1 in the beginning of the month and I'm worried I won't get them anytime soon
I’m pretty sure if you ordered before the 15th your good. They would be in contact with you if you wanted to keep or cancel if it was due to the shutdown

NB hype is highest

Quiet. Sometimes days passed with no posts. Got into NB in 2015. Not sure how it was last time nb was this hyped.
Very interesting. I’ve really turned off the noise of hype sneakers, and I’m almost exclusively a New Balance supporter. I still buy runner models from Mizuno and some of the more funky artsy Nike’s. This group is probably the best group to get my fix of New Balance anecdotes and support with finding shoes. I do hope the growing (?) interest doesn’t change or bring less value to this group.

Back
Top Bottom