Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20200324_113219.jpg

Work at office. 577 stone island

What’s the info on these as far as release date and where to get them?
FE31DABD-C3F2-4F16-862A-2100D6D34A0B.jpeg

they dropped on ALD a couple of weeks ago for $150. Not especially high resale on stockX if you’re interested. A lot of sneaker prices are going down right now and will continue to go down. a good time to cop shoes if your jobs secure

Handful of sizes remaining, but only shipping within Canada!

Nice thank you, I seen on nicekicks they’re releasing May 1st. I wonder where though.
they dropped on ALD a couple of weeks ago for $150. Not especially high resale on stockX if you’re interested. A lot of sneaker prices are going down right now and will continue to go down. a good time to cop shoes if your jobs secure

here's another question...how are you guys handling your packages sanitation-wise ?
has anyone been doing anything particular with their mail ? just curious

here's another question...how are you guys handling your packages sanitation-wise ?
has anyone been doing anything particular with their mail ? just curious
this sounds extra, but I wear gloves and use a clorox disinfectant wipe across the cardboard box and even the shoe box. not so much that it's saturated but definitely a decent wipe to remove anything that may have been living on that cardboard. Granted I've only had one shipment arrive but I have 3-4 parcels incoming (Animal Crossing, and a few pairs of NBs).

this sounds extra, but I wear gloves and use a clorox disinfectant wipe across the cardboard box and even the shoe box. not so much that it's saturated but definitely a decent wipe to remove anything that may have been living on that cardboard. Granted I've only had one shipment arrive but I have 3-4 parcels incoming (Animal Crossing, and a few pairs of NBs).

i was thinking of doing something similar.
i keep read conflicting views that the virus doesnt live on cardboard for very long vs it can survive on cardboard for 12-24 hours. i also hear it wont survive during most shipping conditions (too hot/ too cold), but i guess it cant hurt to be safe. even if the packages and conditions are safe themselves, there's still reports of the actual workers with symptoms and handling packages.

Back
Top Bottom