Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm a big fan of JJJJOUND and I am LOVING this colorway of the 992 but like you said, if I can't get it for retail, I'm not going to bother paying retail.

For those who are not familiar with Him/They, he first became well known due to his moodboard and that transitioned to a creative agency. It's definitely a good site to look at (especially while we're all stuck inside): www.jjjjound.com

yeah they’re CLEAN but not paying resale. there are a lot of jjjjound hypebeasts so the market is 500% gonna be there

Anyone know when the nb masks are going to be available? Read they should start shipping Wednesday, but i havent seen much else as far as who they're available for. I want one as kind of a souvenir, weird as it may seem, to remember the closest thing to world war three i think we'll witness.

Anyone know when the nb masks are going to be available? Read they should start shipping Wednesday, but i havent seen much else as far as who they're available for. I want one as kind of a souvenir, weird as it may seem, to remember the closest thing to world war three i think we'll witness.
Given the shortages for healthcare professionals i would personally be a little disgusted if they sell to public. I get the souvenir thing but I wouldn’t expect anything personally

They are for hospitals, not being sold to the general public lol

If they send them to my hospital and you don’t mind dusting some covid off of it. I’ll mail it to you when I’m finished with it lol.

Given the shortages for healthcare professionals i would personally be a little disgusted if they sell to public. I get the souvenir thing but I wouldn’t expect anything personally
I like how they only expect to charge cost, but im super stoked 3m is gonna be pumping 155 million masks out in the next three months! Hopefully thats enough for the people who are on the front lines helping!

Herringbone 997 from Jcrew. They canceled my first order, but one pair popped back up in my size and they gave me the original $86 price I paid the first time.

These didn't do much for me out of the box, but once I put them they looked killer. Easy pair to throw on with a variety of outfits. Comfy too.

I did notice that they fit a little more snug than my UA&Kith 997.

Pardon the mismatched rope laces, was going through all my spare laces trying to find some ropes that matched but no luck.

CB72D5D9-3D06-4DD0-A8BD-53D3D781CCA5.jpeg

Be interesting to see how these releases react to the current economic conditions. The last jjjjound release was pretty small I’m assuming they will up the quantity. Possibly similar to the stray rats, lots of random restocks.

I'm a big fan of JJJJOUND and I am LOVING this colorway of the 992 but like you said, if I can't get it for retail, I'm not going to bother paying retail.

For those who are not familiar with Him/They, he first became well known due to his moodboard and that transitioned to a creative agency. It's definitely a good site to look at (especially while we're all stuck inside): www.jjjjound.com
jjjjjjjjjjjjound caters to kids who curate their IG feed to look like Emily Oberg's. Just like any other hype brand, you're paying for the logo.

What’s the best price I can find for a pair of grey 990v5’s? And where can I find some shark 990v2s? Thank you for any help in advance!

you are an idiot.

Damn you and your small feet, Henry!!

Gift and a curse man, sometimes i wish i was at least a size 9 :emoji_cry:

Emily Olberg built like
5F5472E1-3460-41B9-BBD3-5D04B299B3AD.gif

No thanks...

She's has a pretty face(IMO) and seems to have a cool personality, maybe with some baby weight after you nut in her she'll thicken up 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I have some Fuelcell Rebels that seem to be defective. About 6 months old and not bought from NB but from another retailer.

What’s New Balance’s policy on this or do they have a voucher system like Nike?

Back
Top Bottom