Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

OG Baggy boiz was on it before coochie cutter movement doe. But I love that term so kudos to you!

25ED9392-5EF6-494A-8F27-CBC25133856E.jpeg
Becoming my go-to summer shoe.

idk if you guys remember a little over a month or so ago I posted in here how dope it would be to see a NB collab with Ralph Lauren. Soooooo instead of waiting around I started to embark on my own collab project using my own brand. I'm still in the process of making the custom shoes ( waiting for NB 1 to reopen ) but I went ahead and made a full out custom skate deck to match. Of course the theme is centered around the 992 and the beloved Polo bear. So he's rockin' a fresh pair with a fresh 92 lo sweater on to match. Gonna be sellin' a few on my website Wednesday too. Super stoked with how it turned out. I'll keep you guys tuned when the sneakers finally get underway!
IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg

you know we're gonna need some NT exclusive boards right?

One with the bear rocking coochie cutters with "5IN OR DIE" underneath

And another with the bear rocking JFG 992 and with "AND LEATHER IS ON IT" written underneath

and another with peteypablo555 peteypablo555 992 and the slogan "ARE THESE EVER GONNA DROP?"

lol in all seriousness though the board is dope, way way nicer than supreme's boards.

you know we're gonna need some NT exclusive boards right?

One with the bear rocking coochie cutters with "5IN OR DIE" underneath

And another with the bear rocking JFG 992 and with "AND LEATHER IS ON IT" written underneath

and another with peteypablo555 peteypablo555 992 and the slogan "ARE THESE EVER GONNA DROP?"

lol in all seriousness though the board is dope, way way nicer than supreme's boards.
I will automatically purchase the “5 in or die”

EastDane on 25% sale.

997NAK Sz 7, 8.5 @ $110 https://www.eastdane.com/made-997-s...1/1506015721.htm?folderID=60928&colorId=12761
997NAG Sz 7 @ $117 https://www.eastdane.com/made-997-s...1/1595211438.htm?folderID=60928&colorId=21801

and 3 pairs of 990v5 also included in sale. Use code "JUNE25" at checkout.
Thanks for the link!! I was able to grab the Blue Crabs for $91 shipped. I went ahead and cancelled the other pair I ordered and saved myself $20 to put towards coochie cutters! Lmao

How do these fit?
So, I wear a 10.5 in almost every NB I own. NB only had a size 8 and 9 when I ordered, so I just ordered the 9 with the intention of returning them just to see how they fit. I was able to get them on my foot and they were definitely tight, but not tight enough to the point of being super uncomfortable. Since they restocked some sizes, I ordered a 10 which I think should be perfect.

TL;DR: Since they only have full sizes, half size down from your NB size should work.

Thanks for the link!! I was able to grab the Blue Crabs for $91 shipped. I went ahead and cancelled the other pair I ordered and saved myself $20 to put towards coochie cutters! Lmao
Did you order the Blue Crabs from the YCMC sale? My order still hasn’t shipped and now Im wondering if I can cancel my order and order from here

Edit: Never mind. E-mailed YCMC and they canceled the order immediately. Thanks!

Last edited:
Did you order the Blue Crabs from the YCMC sale? My order still hasn’t shipped and now Im wondering if I can cancel my order and order from here

Edit: Never mind. E-mailed YCMC and they canceled the order immediately. Thanks!
Yes. Did the exact same thing. I was in shock how quickly they cancelled them! Lol
My Big Checks from YCMC did ship though so I'm excited for those.

Just checked while typing this and East Dane has already shipped the Blue Crabs! :nthat:

To the guys who nabbed the 1300 TD’s... How do they fit? I’m a 10.5 in 997’s (although I can wear a 10) & a 10 in 998’s.

Gonna be paying those resellers on these. :lol:

Yes. Did the exact same thing. I was in shock how quickly they cancelled them! Lol
My Big Checks from YCMC did ship though so I'm excited for those.

Just checked while typing this and East Dane has already shipped the Blue Crabs! :nthat:

I was just about to ask you when you ordered the big checks, just to get some sense of when my order might ship out. Then I checked my inbox and found the shipment notification, sent by YCMC literally ten minutes ago. Looks like I might receive them this week. I'm looking forward to these

I was just about to ask you when you ordered the big checks, just to get some sense of when my order might ship out. Then I checked my inbox and found the shipment notification, sent by YCMC literally ten minutes ago. Looks like I might receive them this week. I'm looking forward to these

My first order just shipped as well.

careful, RL is super protective (litigious) of their IP. That Bear is their version of the Nike swoosh or Apple “apple”. I’ve known of a few people in the clothing business that have gotten cease and desist orders from RL for selling Polo inspired designs.

Right on. He's fully hand drawn by me. So while he looks a lot like their logo, he's tweaked enough and original enough not to upset their lawyers. lol But good looking out!

Dope! Any tees or anything?

Yessir! Normally that's all I do is a Tee or hoodie. So this time I wanted to change it up a little bit with the board. But I'm gonna put him on some tees embroidered like the real polo bear logo. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: Just waiting on my local guy's shop to fire back up.

Back
Top Bottom