Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How we feelin about these?
A50706ED-739D-4204-99C6-48C4C7F5C4A7.png

How we feelin about these?
A50706ED-739D-4204-99C6-48C4C7F5C4A7.png
This looks almost exactly like a shoe I had designed in NB1. My university’s colors as well. Absolute heat this is a must cop for me

M993GL today at work. I thought my want for the 992GR’s would wane with owning every other GR but it’s done the opposite. But man do I love me some 993’s they’ll definitely work in the meantime!
1C38BAE9-4BA2-4FFC-A764-11197A741E4B.jpeg

This looks almost exactly like a shoe I had designed in NB1. My university’s colors as well. Absolute heat this is a must cop for me

M993GL today at work. I thought my want for the 992GR’s would wane with owning every other GR but it’s done the opposite. But man do I love me some 993’s they’ll definitely work in the meantime!
1C38BAE9-4BA2-4FFC-A764-11197A741E4B.jpeg

With the dad jeans and all :pimp:

Hyper shocker mountain bike from Walmart

Nice, you ride on the streets or do you hit the trails? I didn't realize how hilly the DMV area was until i revisited this past October.

And I didn't realize how expensive track bikes were until my two friends encouraged me to buy one so i can ride with them :sick:

Nice, you ride on the streets or do you hit the trails? I didn't realize how hilly the DMV area was until i revisited this past October.

And I didn't realize how expensive track bikes were until my two friends encouraged me to buy one so i can ride with them :sick:

I live in the DMV area and it depends on the trails you go on, bikes can get really expensive, but you also get what you pay for, if you plan on riding a lot then paying more upfront will cost less in the long run (paying for new components and labor is more expensive later on than buying something with nice components up front). Its good to find a middle ground bike

Wait.. the Flimbys restocked?
Nice, what kinda bike are you riding?

:emoji_cry: 😭

88j9.gif
I was just browsing END and saw the M1500FA in my size and had to jump. Still paid about retail, and they only had 1 in my size and another smaller size if I remember correctly.
My second order from END just came in:
20200629_121207.jpg

M997CA
20200629_121126.jpg

M997JOL
20200629_120928.jpg

M998NF

I’m generally not mad at limited releases especially when collabs are involved, but this business with the JPs (not just the ones recently announced but the JP1, 2, and 3) is a little much. I understand and am all for the heightened price tag due to quality materials and wanting to preserve the heritage and rarity of it. But damn given the fact that it is only released every 5 years (and even that isn’t guaranteed, feelings and job positions change, anything can happen) that alone makes it pretty rare. Can I get some production numbers I between a collab and a GR, or something. Sheesh! :rofl:

Those 997CAs are too dope! The colorblocking on them is something I’d design on NB1! It just flows so well. I went ahead and ordered from END as well this morning. I can’t wait to receive them.

June was DOMINATED by NB for me. Almost all my sneaker purchases in the month, sans the Pegasus Trail 2s and a pair of ASICS, were NBs.

I’m generally not mad at limited releases especially when collabs are involved, but this business with the JPs (not just the ones recently announced but the JP1, 2, and 3) is a little much. I understand and am all for the heightened price tag due to quality materials and wanting to preserve the heritage and rarity of it. But damn given the fact that it is only released every 5 years (and even that isn’t guaranteed, feelings and job positions change, anything can happen) that alone makes it pretty rare. Can I get some production numbers I between a collab and a GR, or something. Sheesh! :rofl:

dude the JPJ looks amazing but not even I could justify $700 MSRP for a sneaker...for $300 it’d be a no brainer

Mainly trails but I need to get a bike rack for my car so I can venture out further.

and yeah I know a few people with bikes that cost 1k and better!

Back
Top Bottom