Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Again today:
CC74329F-5F3D-4012-9AFB-36590EDAAE96.jpeg

I live in the DMV area and it depends on the trails you go on, bikes can get really expensive, but you also get what you pay for, if you plan on riding a lot then paying more upfront will cost less in the long run (paying for new components and labor is more expensive later on than buying something with nice components up front). Its good to find a middle ground bike

yea that's what my boy told me, luckily he had some spare components laying around that he was nice enough to gift me

i ride an affinity kissena aero track bike, i currently have it disassembled cause i got into an accident and my front wheel got bent

here's a pic for reference *not mine

LeftHandDrive.jpg

Mainly trails but I need to get a bike rack for my car so I can venture out further.

and yeah I know a few people with bikes that cost 1k and better!

i need a bike rack too, my car is tiny and it gets annoying having to remove the front wheel

i got lucky that i bought my frameset for cheap when it normally retails for about $900

and if i would have bought the complete bike from the main site? i think it would have been over $2k 🤢 0]

where'd you get that red ribbon army patch for your denim jacket?

Woke up to a fraudulent charge ordered on my END account, to be sent to an address in the UK.

Not sure if there was a data breach on END's side, but if you're like me and have ordered through end in the past 2~3 weeks, best change your password. Luckly, nothing a call to credit fraud detection services can't fix.

This is what I warned people about last week. Someone has hacked End’s system because they changed my shipping to a UK address and I think a Florida address. They tried to charge like $600 worth of stuff. Luckily my bank caught and End cancelled two of the orders before my bank caught it. Change your passwords. Had to cancel my card and get a new one.

Looks like alot of people like the patagonia baggies but can anyone comment on how they are compared to the Nike woven shorts? They seem to be pretty identical

Looks like alot of people like the patagonia baggies but can anyone comment on how they are compared to the Nike woven shorts? They seem to be pretty identical
Do the Nike woven shorts have mesh liner? I end up cutting mine out anyway but probably worth noting before you buy.

Can’t get back to sleep so I’m up doing lace swaps. Put some Royal blues on the 992MC’s and some whites on the Petey’s
F5F85A36-A200-4DF5-9C73-E0BEDC91FFA6.jpeg
0856B359-00DA-47F3-BC52-538D71ACB3F1.jpeg

I have a few pairs of baggies, a few pairs of ACG woven shorts. I don't have the standard NSW woven shorts. The ACGs are my favorite shorts, they're lighter and have a looser thigh fit than baggies, all 3 pockets have zippers.

I have a few pairs of baggies, a few pairs of ACG woven shorts. I don't have the standard NSW woven shorts. The ACGs are my favorite shorts, they're lighter and have a looser thigh fit than baggies, all 3 pockets have zippers.
The Nike woven are kinda like the acg in fit, just not as nice on the upgrades like pocket zippers and lining. As for them vs baggies, baggies are very lightweight and thin in the material, the Nike shorts are a tad thicker... all in all fairly similar fits but a bit more width in the leg in the Nike.

Back
Top Bottom