Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They’re not, just an MiUK GR. If anything they should be considered a SnS collab as it’s a colorway from an old 577 of theirs (that’s why it’s called the Recount pack). Still a dope shoe if you’re looking to cop (I have a pair).
My bad for the misinformation, I was just going off of the website's description! I thought I saw an article on Hypebeast about these though...

They’re not, just an MiUK GR. If anything they should be considered a SnS collab as it’s a colorway from an old 577 of theirs (that’s why it’s called the Recount pack). Still a dope shoe if you’re looking to cop (I have a pair).

My bad for the misinformation, I was just going off of the website's description! I thought I saw an article on Hypebeast about these though...

I think they might have been an exclusive to Billy's in Japan, as in they were the only retailer selling them there. Some releases that are billed as an exclusive for Japanese stores are exactly like that, not a collab, just that they were the only seller for it in Japan.

And yeah the old SNS collabs were great. Hope to see an sns milkcrate recount pack too!

I think they might have been an exclusive to Billy's in Japan, as in they were the only retailer selling them there. Some releases that are billed as an exclusive for Japanese stores are exactly like that, not a collab, just that they were the only seller for it in Japan.

And yeah the old SNS collabs were great. Hope to see an sns milkcrate recount pack too!
Got it, thanks for clarifying!

Just came in from END. They are shockingly pink...kind of remind me of the hot punch colorway Nike used on the air max 360 BB lows years ago.
20200701_114626.jpg

Thinking about getting my first pair of NB 990v4. I wear a size 11D in about everything, 43 in Common Projects. Do y'all think a size 11 2A will work on the 990v4?

Wore these to pickup a nice surprise....
03B0ECD2-ED9E-4C41-95E2-DD4BB348E833.jpeg

Today was a good day!! Smoked some BBQ yesterday and my Ace told me to swing by today around lunch and bring him a plate, said he had something for me...

Got there and he went inside and came back out with..

A42A788C-E11C-48B5-986F-BD647E0C5FC2.jpeg

Hooked it up for retail and bong!

DA67E614-E627-4B61-9568-5936D25D1B24.jpeg

Laced em up real quick when I got back to crib. Joints are smooth!!

Back
Top Bottom