Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mine came in yesterday gf’s today. Made sure to snap a cheesy pic
8F56076B-B13C-424E-AF78-23CBF36BDDFD.jpeg

The colors on the inside of her pair reminds me of the stray rats v3

I just checked my Credit Card online & I have a pending debit & credit for JJJJound $405.43 CAD. Such a stupid price to be salty about not being able to pay but man I'm cheesed. I am however super glad people in here actually managed to score, after last week I was trying to explain to my GF how crazy it was not one person posted a W in here and she just didn't get it :lol:

To bring a little light to this thread today I laid out all my warehouse NB t's & shorts after getting home from the cottage & doing laundry, a lot more than I thought I had but for $10 a pop not bad:
IMG_9693.JPG

I'll probably throw out a low ball bid(compared to current market price anyway) and see if anyone tries to panic sell them before the Aug 7th drops but I highly doubt that will happen.
Wait are the JJJJound's dropping on nb.com on the 7th or something?

Castlerocks dropping on CNCPTS tomorrow. It says they're even gonna have a 11.5.

Btw, I just got my Castlerocks in from NB yesterday and after I was swimming in the 327 Prides in a size 12, these were actually too tight. WTF? I'm starting to wonder if this cw had an issue with the size run where they ended up with one size somewhere between 11.5 and 12 by accident and thus just called them all 12... At least that's my conspiracy theory on why there are no 11.5s :pimp:

In other news I never received a tracking number for these so this was a pleasant surprise. I managed to score a green shoe today even if it wasn’t the one I had in mind. Already considering a white lace swap what do y’all think?

M990NG4
317BF4C7-E19F-4F90-A3D5-820B9E5A5F59.jpeg
32AF5ECB-B8A1-4C1A-B90E-AB83B7DBAFC5.jpeg
37B4BA5E-384B-43D2-B925-F3C6E43F2A5D.jpeg
I want these so bad. I’ve been looking for months but I’m being cheap and hunting for the right deal. You might just change that...

This is how the thread gets dangerous lol. Now I want a 991 and the ng4, both of which are available. It’s less expensive to just keep taking Ls.

edit: now I can’t find the ng4 in my size. FML Can’t catch a break today.

Last edited:
Castlerocks dropping on CNCPTS tomorrow. It says they're even gonna have a 11.5.

Btw, I just got my Castlerocks in from NB yesterday and after I was swimming in the 327 Prides in a size 12, these were actually too tight. WTF? I'm starting to wonder if this cw had an issue with the size run where they ended up with one size somewhere between 11.5 and 12 by accident and thus just called them all 12... At least that's my conspiracy theory on why there are no 11.5s :pimp:

We can only hope the elusive 11.5 is finally spotted in the wild. I’m ready for a new tin foil hat though. 11.5Gate 2020.

Back
Top Bottom