Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Caught a huge W

big ups to Southtown for the tee with the matching bag!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Glad you like it!

Although it's kind of self sabotage I like seeing others in this group hit but yeah watch for an extremely limited stock drop on NB.com and select retailers on Aug 7th. Could be a complete rumor but would explain the dip in resell price in the Urban Grey cw.

nah this is just gonna be good karma for you. Besides while you go for this on NB.com, I’ll be taking the L over on CNCPTS!

Wow 😂 Somebody enlighten me then

Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or stress, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfort buys"

Not to be confused with ‘Rage Copping’

Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or stress, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfort buys"

Thank you!

short-lived..yeah..

I live in SF and never heard of this place.

😳 Guess I owe them a visit when I get back home.

Any recs for hiking NBs? I don’t wanna keep trashing my grey 993s

I have 710s with gortex liner and vibram soles that I snagged on sale for around 50 bucks.

Put them Through the paces this past month and they really held up, including snow, desert and water hiking.

L on EEs too. smh

What’s the normal drop day/time? I’m trying to go more MiUSA

EU got a huge 327 drop this morning wonder if we’re due for anything. Probably next week same morning as the Concepts Collabs if I were running the show but that’s just me. Either way something to look out for.
sidenote: does the 2nd colorway top row remind anyone of the JJJJound Urban Grey cause the colors are almost dead on. If so I see you NB lol

Do you know when NB1 will resume? Small question the NB1 574 made in usa have the same TTS as the 576 made in uk?

Back
Top Bottom