Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You mfers got me running to Marshalls to check stock lmao

...weak af

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

that’s what every Marshall’s in TX looks like in regards to NB Lol

Marshalls ranges in deals for sure - the 990s today were $30-35. I've never seen them that low as they're usually $60. Again, I'll keep all of you in the loop. I think what I'll start doing is buying whatever I see and seeing who wants what. For those that I've ooped before, it'll be the same deal - whatever I pay + shipping (usually $10 via USPS priority).

Several Marshall's near me within 15mi radius. I found Komen 993s at one near me, then drove to every single one of the others, only never to find my size...I did come away with a bunch of other pairs though.

Marshalls finds from Dec 2017 - Jan 2018 off the top of my head:
  • Blue Ox 574 ($45)
  • Paul Bunyan 574 ($45)
  • 990KBM2 ($60) - favorite pickup
  • 993GL ($50) x2 - 2nd favorite pickup, double worthy of course
  • 997CSU ($70)
  • 997FGG ($65)
  • Triple black leathery 993 ($50) - did not buy
  • 990CDB2 ($60) - did not buy
  • Komen 993 ($50), did not buy because no size for me, ooped multiple pairs
  • Johnny Appleseed 574 ($45) - did not buy
Also came across lots of bae size 997s, some CT1300s, JCrew 1400s. what a time. Marshalls have been bone dry ever since.

Pretty much. Sucks because resellers are jus wanting to make a quick buck even if they only make $5 off of whatever product.

Saw a guy at Marshall’s just now with three huge Marshall’s bags full of Nike boxes, about 12-15 boxes. He was returning them. Knew he was a reseller who wasn’t able to flip what he bought and returned them. It ain’t for everyone but everyone wants to be a reseller nowadays.

Saw a guy at Marshall’s just now with three huge Marshall’s bags full of Nike boxes, about 12-15 boxes. He was returning them. Knew he was a reseller who wasn’t able to flip what he bought and returned them. It ain’t for everyone but everyone wants to be a reseller nowadays.
I hope they start giving those cats big restocking fees or make them take final sale. Then at least we can have a chance to hit at some discount stores.... lol I can’t believe I even just typed that BS... damn physical equivalent of bots smmfh

Sellers make $5 but us buyers still have to shell out like $20 minimum in fees!

Those fees are KILLA especially if you’re new to the market and only expecting to pay $250 plus shipping but end up spending almost $300. Crazy ish!

That’s crazy! What a waste of time better off jus donating the pairs to shelters or somethin.

Last Marshall’s pickup for $40 thanks to moshepark moshepark
7D91BD5C-95F6-40EB-8301-EB7B7D252548.jpeg

Insane!! I’m happy for your pickup
D4C982FA-5B30-4CB6-9743-3857A2FB8CFC.png

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom