Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally landed these

M998BLD
New Balance 998 - BLD.png

ebay throws in a adjustable-lock bag for sneakers that aren't packaged with their OG box. It's a nice touch!
Love these.

Has anyone here purchased a Women’s 998? I’ve read the conversion from Men’s to Women’s is +1.5 size like Nike’s.

Judging by this article Sam and Tarek are clearly very close and share the same vision. Sam is the money, they even admit they use their own money and don’t bother with Banks. Also if you understand the relationship Sam brought Tarek on. Also LLC are typically controlled by the investor (Sam). Yes it is an old article but I personally had a VIP customer when I managed a shoe store, stop shopping at concepts/tannery because of personal experience of racism. At that point the lawsuits were still in motion. So if your really trying to brush this under the rug, your enabling this type of behavior. Sam’s racism was incredibly blatant and concepts and Deon shared stores and enabled it for over a decade. Grow up and be able to call things out when it’s a serious of a topic as racism.

Anyone ever paint over 3M? Or put another 3M coating over existing? I love the KITHMAS pack 992s, but I hate the giant FIEG branding on the back 3M tabs...Was trying to figure out a clean way to get rid of it and thought painting over might be the best option.

Is the latest M990GY3 a re-release of the 990v3 OG? I ask because I noticed the model number is different compared to the prior re-release from a few years back (M990GL3). Anyone know? ie: color variation? I'm assuming it's just normal practice for NB to change the model number for each re-release?

I'm particular with my purchases, so I just wanted to confirm that I'm not overlooking any key differences before I drop my hard earned. Judging by the product photos, I think this is the OG re-release for 2021? Thanks!

did the mods delete that concepts exchange about racism? silencing ppl who are exposing racist behavior is NOT a good look.

if that was a mod who deleted that conversation they shouldn't be a mod anymore - trying to cover up for racists is never ok.

did the mods delete that concepts exchange about racism? silencing ppl who are exposing racist behavior is NOT a good look.
Yes they did! Just noticed that myself, not something I would be expecting from a street wear/sneaker forum

Back
Top Bottom