Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

very few ppl have yurts in hand dude - what your seeing on ig is a bunch of free pairs bembury gave out to famous ppl and influencers. There were a few stores that dropped in person and my guess is the 20 ppl that copped in person flipped. My order from be a sponge has a label created created but that’s it. My guess is Laura from nb haven’t shipped either or will today bc of the weekend. And racism Anit corny.

:lol: Ok, so you're just gonna stay with the guilty by association theme. Got it.

It's just hard to be convinced especially & specifically from YOU as you're the most bitter NTer in history. Wouldn't be surprised if you missed out on a release from them & your on a mission to destroy them. :lol:

Guilty by association is as much a thing as it also isnt. If that makes sense. In any case those Concepts 992’s whack af anyways. :lol:

1635251528399.png

Here's yurt sizing for those asking

Guilty by association is as much a thing as it also isnt. If that makes sense. In any case those Concepts 992’s whack af anyways. :lol:
It’s more than association. saying enabling racism is just guilty by association is a wack way for a bigot to brush this off. It’s 2021 if you have knowingly been doing business in a store that is connected for 25 years, you sit and experience it first hand, you are accepting and condoning it. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the Hassan’s get marketing kickback from NB. That’s how they were able to start the Tannery, Reebok gave them 1 millions dollars.

omg stop ****ing arguing. take it to PM's or offsite.
You can say that about half the sizing questions in here bud. I will continue to bring this up when it’s relevant until Deon and concepts can develop a backbone clear the air. I know there are Nb employees reading this right now

Reactions: mkj
You can say that about half the sizing questions in here bud. I will continue to bring this up when it’s relevant until Deon and concepts can develop a backbone clear the air. I know there are Nb employees reading this right now
Yet that is about NB shoes.... I come here for shoes not too see a bunch of opinions on what someone is or isn't.

just getting into NBs but been eyeing in the 992s in tan. does NB ever restock or is it like Jordans where it's one and done?

Yet that is about NB shoes.... I come here for shoes not too see a bunch of opinions on what someone is or isn't.
Believe it or not ESG plays a huge part in how people shop and invest. Just because your a hypebeast and will buy anything as long as it’s popular doesn’t mean others operate the same. Take your silly size questions to a search bar because they have all been spelled out many many many times before

Reactions: mkj
Some stuff today at the outlet in Brighton MA today
They also had grey 993s

does the “second” stamp mean b grade ?
476601FA-E513-4F03-BBB8-02E5837AC3F6.jpeg
550C7E9D-16BD-4AB8-AA15-EBD34D79062E.jpeg
A2A8B982-66EE-439E-8824-36BBC58DEC6E.jpeg
C332D869-00D2-4150-B864-30BFCD13BD09.jpeg
it depends tbh. I've sold "factory seconds" on GOAT, StockX, and eBay (993s to be specific). eBay treats them as authentic at least twice, rather than as B grades. I've had GOAT accept them no issues and StockX has accepted them once and then rejected them on another sale. Quality wise, I have purchased several "factory seconds" as personals and have noticed no difference whatsoever in quality, fit, and durability. Still inspect hem though whether you are selling or getting personals because they once had black 993s where the midsole started to yellow because of the glue. This was last year and the production date was much older for the release. So factory second means something for NB, not necessarily a discernible B-grade flaws. Hope that helps.

This is an actual concern of mine, as silly as it sounds, from buying the shoe from stockx or goat. I'm not sure if they'll come with the special box or not. Kinda want the special box.
Well let me tell you, i got mine from StockX.....i just knew i'd get the special box.....nope. grey as can be. Not sure about GOAT but, i can confirm for you that with StockX it's a gamble.

i like the Yurts but this is hilarious. You won the internet today. take the rest of the day off my G. you earned it.
lol coold-blooded, damn i actually like the yurts just from images. i would like to see a pair in hand especially the grey and trails

I'm with you on that point, but your previous post was high subjective. The jjjjound 990v4 damn sure ain't it ,man. I don't get the rainbow vibe with jcrewxnb992. I just don't. You are aware the brown and navy are neutral colors, right?
They may be neutral in certain aspects but paired together are slightly loud. The JJJJound C/W leaves a lot for some to be desired but hits hard with a nice all black mellow outfit, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom