Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone have any info on this pair of 550s?
0528C670-EE61-48D5-8C83-D471A898AD37.png

Does anyone have any info on this pair of 550s?
0528C670-EE61-48D5-8C83-D471A898AD37.png

It’s the Black / Grey pair with some type of funky filter being used on the pic…

Dumbest question probably ever asked on this forum but…
The site nbshoesonline.us is fake correct? Desperate for size 10 998s and can’t find any anywhere for a good price that aren’t beat up and still selling for $100 plus 😩

What 998 Are you looking for?

Nothing too loud but a little color is nice. I only have 1 pair and that’s the Rockabilly black colorway (my favorite shoe in my collection). Something similar to that or grey or even blue but just not with too many “loud” colors.

Size 10s on eBay, Mercari, Poshmark all sell for well above $100 for used pairs that are like barely good to fair condition. I don’t mind paying $100+ for a pair but I want them to be “mine”. Few wears are fine (or just tried on ), but nothing to where the insole logo is faded, midsole wrinkled a ton, or the outsole has clear wear.

ALD came in today, sizing has ****ed me again as usual.

If anyone wants Beef and Brocs US11.5 for retail+ship send me a message.

I think the cool thing about NB is that collabs don't necessarily means product is automatically better.

Honestly, most GRs look better than collabs save a few models (ALD 550 series for example)
particularly this recent 993 drop missed the colorblocking.
for the most part all the previous ALD collabs were nice even the V5 was clean
looking back at em

o s***

I assume I should go with my smaller size on these? I'm between 10.5 and 11 (11 most nikes), but they only have 11s left

I'm also not big on that red tag, does anybody know if I'll be able to get a normal pair of v4s anytime soon

lovin all these deals being posted! 990s fit TTS for me. ive tried half size down and its a little tooo perfect of a fit. my foot is not particularly wide or narrow.

Regular grey V4s can still be had for retail not sure about those version series

Back
Top Bottom