Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

o s***

I assume I should go with my smaller size on these? I'm between 10.5 and 11 (11 most nikes), but they only have 11s left

I'm also not big on that red tag, does anybody know if I'll be able to get a normal pair of v4s anytime soon
I would say most people tend to go down a half size for NBs. I usually go with my Nike size of 10, 9.5 fits a bit snug for my liking in NB. If you have any 990, 997, 998 etc. I would go with that size. Post some examples of what you wear in 10.5 and 11. Someone will be able to tell you which size will most likely work for you. I would go try on some Made in USA pairs if you have access to do so.

A couple pick ups over the last few days. I'm really feeling the 991. First pair owned for me. The price on this particular colorway always kept me away but got them off oneness with 40 percent off so that was nice.

I have those 990v3 but they really aren't doing it for me. Those 991 on the other hand are amazing. 990 is a great shoe but can't hold a candle to the 991 silhouette.

Haven’t worn NB’s in a while. Happy Thanksgiving yall

2DDA0FCD-55EC-4A1E-B1F5-2F0C89A219FC.jpeg

I would kill for these 😩

How can there be such a discrepancy with the colors? I was digging the dark purple of the NB photo...which has to be a sample or something. Because every other pic I've found it just looks black, and the orange is much harsher.

New Balance's photo:

1500-4.jpg

Reality:

M1500COB_launches_hero_landscape_1.jpg

Tempted to scoop the Run the Boroughs, since resell isn’t too bad. I don’t have a 991, so I’m not sure what size to get. For reference, I’m a 9 and 9.5 in recent 1300 and 2002Rs, respectively.

What is the sizing consensus on these? TTS or half size down?
I had the same dilemma since it would be my first 990v2, but...
Sizing.jpg

I pressed on the 🔵 button (from my usual Nike size but the same size as all of my MIUSA models).

TTS for V2 because of the narrow toe box.

Tempted to scoop the Run the Boroughs, since resell isn’t too bad. I don’t have a 991, so I’m not sure what size to get. For reference, I’m a 9 and 9.5 in recent 1300 and 2002Rs, respectively.

I'd go 9.5 as they have a more narrow toe box than other models.

Go TTS. you might find the toe box a tad odd if you're like me and mostly wear 998/990v3/4/5. I feel like the toe box height is slightly more constricting than the aforementioned models. I might try 0.5 up next time, but that's just me. Don't 0.5 down on the 991 whatever you do!

Fellas, 1500 sizing?

Specifically compared to 997's & 998's?

I did a search of this thread and found one response that says TTS/same as those two. Thanks in advance.

Fellas, 1500 sizing?

Specifically compared to 997's & 998's?

I did a search of this thread and found one response that says TTS/same as those two. Thanks in advance.
For me same size is correct. I wear a 9 in 1500/998/997/577/1300 etc

Back
Top Bottom