Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Where can I cop those Goretex's? I saw them online somewhere but I forgot the website.

^flightclub.com, cmonwealth.com, apropersite.com (they do phone orders), and classickicks.com (they're pictured online but they would ship if you calledand talked to a manager). Sizes in the Aqua's are disappearing.

^ Good looks, fam. I can't find an 11.5 and NB usually run big so I don't wanna' cop a 12.
mad.gif

I'm looking to cop all 3, as well.
smokin.gif

only the UK made run a little big. all asian made normally fit true to size, if not a little tighter.

well in my experience anyway

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

^ Good looks, fam. I can't find an 11.5 and NB usually run big so I don't wanna' cop a 12.
mad.gif

I'm looking to cop all 3, as well.
smokin.gif
There's a local shop that has them. They don't have the 11.5 available but they have size 11 in all 3 colors and a size 12 in 2 of thecolors. Here's the link: http://www.soleboutique.com/New_Balance_s/27.htm . For whatit's worth I have a pair of 580s and I could still go down a half size since they seem to run big.

NICE!!!! ^
Damn, if I only wore a size 10.. sheesh...
a few things I got this past week. Good lookin out Jesse!
wink.gif

361288515.jpg

^ Ha me too, I want the grey/teal ARC 1300's but $165 is sooo much. Over seas shops are charging $200 so I guess it isn't too bad. What size are youCubanB?? Your collection owns mine. Thanks for the compliments. Anyone snag the 24-Kilates 1500's??? I missed out .

i know they are way overpriced for what they are. nah i passed on the 24 kts, pretty weak colourway. also i see decks on your wall pumplance, you skate?

^I just caved in and ordered the Grey/Teal ARC 1300's. $175 shipped ouch but I just had to have them. European websites are mostly all sold out andAlife's size selection is getting slim. How did you pass on the 24-K 1500's???? Those are insaine, nothing weak about those beauties. I grew upskating but now I'm too fat and old. The decks are from Jeremy Fish (superfishal)

A friend of mine suggested I email 24k in Barcelona to get a pair, but when he told me the price, I almost pooped in my pantalones. 300 plus shipped, eff that.I've seen better 1500 collabs than those.

i emailed them but no response. the price is quite high. plus the fact the are #%*%$#% terrible, to put it bluntly. the asymmetry is what gets me, completelyruins the shoe. just means i have money to spend on other things
smile.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

A friend of mine suggested I email 24k in Barcelona to get a pair, but when he told me the price, I almost pooped in my pantalones. 300 plus shipped, eff that. I've seen better 1500 collabs than those.

guess you never got my text about those?

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

A friend of mine suggested I email 24k in Barcelona to get a pair, but when he told me the price, I almost pooped in my pantalones. 300 plus shipped, eff that. I've seen better 1500 collabs than those.

Sorry my phone
361397285.jpg
doesn't take texts.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Sorry my phone
361397285.jpg
doesn't take texts.
glad i'm not the only one

I dont know about everyone's area but the 580s have sold well here. Hopefully that can be a gateway to more models showing up here in the states

i definitely put it down to the gaudy colours helping the 580's sell. i can't see a grey suede/mesh 577 or something of the like selling fast in thestates. that !#%+ ain't hyphy yo!

Back
Top Bottom