Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i bought those exact 580s from footlocker at the previous F&F...i'm very satisfied

Rainy day in the river city. GoreTex's
361677458.jpg

^ I changed the laces on my lime ones but not my aquas. Haven't worn either yet. Nice pic, makes me wanna cop one to put away!

wore the purple pair yesterday, all day in rainy London.. held up amazingly well.
Toe box creased a good bit, but kept me dry.

Got my ebay specials $40 shipped. Look much better in person, really fun colorway. ARC 1300's should come in this week. Hanon-shop.com got some 24kilates 1500's and sold out faster than cupcakes at fat-camp.

^ those look good. Seller only has a sz 12 left. Nice steal -- keep me posted on his auctions....we wear the same size
smile.gif
And thanks for the info on theARCs.....if I don't see anything this weekend at DxC, I plan on pulling the trigger on the white/teals!

^ Which ARC colorway you order FLINT? I ordered last week and still haven't recieved 'em. Copp'n the black FMJ MT580's Saturday!!!!

^unless there's some leftovers in a month or so they aren't supposed to be on the website. Dude @ UNDFTD gave me that info.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

what time will the full metallic jackets be up on the undftd website?

why don't you give them a call. they DO take phone orders. i seriously doubt people are camping or jumping over themselves for these.

^cool thanks..

and pumplance, really? from what the e-mail/website says it says their releasing at all chapter stores + webstores.

i still don't get the appeal of the mt580. especially in the heinous colours that get released

Back
Top Bottom