Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB x NT familia...if any of you are not box crazy like me and have the Concepts big orange box for the luxury goods and could live with out it...lmk.

I very much would like to give it a hime. The size on box does not matter.

What is the "white" color used here? It looks incredible, like an off white or cream color. And is that the Deep Grove color on the saddle and toe wrap? Only way to make them better imo would be to paint the midsoles the same off white/cream color as the laces and N logo. But a great job on these man, really nice/unique color-blocking.
Thanks!  The logo and laces are the Powder color.  Definitely a light cream color that is brighter here due to the lighting.  Deep grove on the saddle, toe and mesh with Deep teal on the heel and toe accent up front.  I really like the powder color as an accent...I used it on one of my other 574s too.

RE: the midsole, i already have the paint for it but havent had time to do them.  I plan to strip the paint off each of my NB1 998s and customize them a bit more.

went to the brighton flagship store yesterday. after seeing all the surplus pack side by side, i think the 577 are my fav, followed by the 575. the 577 leather saddle and the 575 orange toe are fuego. the 1500 are cool too i can see why people like them but they have a luxury vibe which i loathe

went to the brighton flagship store yesterday. after seeing all the surplus pack side by side, i think the 577 are my fav, followed by the 575. the 577 leather saddle and the 575 orange toe are fuego. the 1500 are cool too i can see why people like them but they have a luxury vibe which i loathe
The Flagship is which store? I went to the Brighton Outlet and the Boylsto St and did not see the surplus pack.

I din know there's code for JCrew that works for nb collab. Except their sale which only affect afew pairs like midnight moon and royalty.

Always try new J Crew codes the second they go live. The only times they've worked for me in the past for new NB releases are by accident. Last time I was successful was right at midnight when a code expired and they extended the sale. Ended up getting HTB's for 25% off.

For today

That's a fact. Part of me also has a hard time unDS'ing some of the nicer kicks I've copped recently, but I think it's about time to get my butterscotches out there. 

want to cop Danner M585DR x NB
never wear a 585.
I'm a 11 in 998, 997, 996, 1500; 10.5 in MT580
what size recommends?

Back
Top Bottom