Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

picked up surplus packs 575 and 577 @ 40% off from slam jam. debating on getting 998dpho and 1500by from end with 20% off and free shipping, unless anyone else has seen a better deal for these for size 10.5?

Thinking about buying/making some NB1s. That said, do the 998s fit any different than your normal, in store GR? Also, there's no refund on NB1 products, correct?
They fit like regular GR's. What designs are you thinking about creating? 

Preach On Preacher Man! I find myself saying...$75 for X shoe? Why not? I had three or four different 1500 in my cart for Hanon yesterday and had to splash cold water on my face to calm the F down! Sill have the 1500BY in my cart...the price is just too good but I got the BL and OGG.

I spent $600 on 6 pair of DOPE shoes so I feel bad but at the same time happy! I only feel WTF about the 998PHO because it's a Plan B pair. THe rest I can't wait to rock em out and hope the weather holds!!!

HEADS UP: I'm hitting up the Lawrence Outlet 40% off !! PM me your celly if you want me to shoot you a heads up on any discount heat! $59 for a pair of 998 or 997? J**** What?!
All done...got 3 I'm looking for :wink:

Yep. Repped to both of you guys. I've come to be a lot of selective about what purchase anymore. I almost got something but I felt like my main reason for buying it wasbecause it was on sale......****shrug***

I actually ordered the 998dpho and ended up canceling my order due to buyers remorse haha. Too many shoes man!

These black sheep collab 998 are so sick.

The UK Black Sheep store has a "special" box of sorts. It has a decal or some  junk, comes with a bennie & Tee shirt. If I made these on NB1 ya'll would big up me for sure! Pretty decent design but 100% NB1 even down to the specle mid sole.

They need to FIRE their Sales & Marketing team! Drop on Black friday? What are you soft? You gonna get lost in the 30-60% off emails blasts and who gonna pay $200+ for a collab now when you can get THE SAME kicks on NB1 for 15% off(even the heal stitching is a go!) and free shipping. OR a sick pair of GRs for $80?

Thinking about buying/making some NB1s. That said, do the 998s fit any different than your normal, in store GR? Also, there's no refund on NB1 products, correct?
 ​
They fit like regular GR's. What designs are you thinking about creating? ​
Funny you should ask ... your pair and my boy out in the Far East @mykoh  's 2 pairs are the one that gave me the itch to finally try NB1. I'd be a little more creative if I knew I could get a refund if I messed up:

The pair on the right are one of the default 998 pairs, correct? And the other, is simply changing the suede to Mulled Wine? I don't want to make my pairs up. @mykoh  build both pairs in a 9.5, normal width and "share it" with me so I don't jack these 
laugh.gif
.  Makes me nervous. If you mess your Nike IDs, you just send them back for a refund haha

Last edited:

Funny you should ask ... your pair and my boy out in the Far East @mykoh  's 2 pairs are the one that gave me the itch to finally try NB1. I'd be a little more creative if I knew I could get a refund if I messed up:
The pair on the right are one of the default 998 pairs, correct? And the other, is simply changing the suede to Mulled Wine? I don't want to make my pairs up. @mykoh  build both pairs in a 9.5, normal width and "share it" with me so I don't jack these 
laugh.gif
.  Makes me nervous. If you mess your Nike IDs, you just send them back for a refund haha
One of my pairs? ​
 ​
@Remy  & @mykoh  cooked up some dope Mulled Wine pairs.
nthat.gif
 I'm going to make an all Mulled Wine pair & a mystery pair come Cyber Monday. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get ready for NB1 REDRUM month come December. Bout to be 31 days of NB1's for my NT fam. 
nthat.gif
 ​

laugh.gif
One of my pairs? ​
 ​
@Remy  & @mykoh  cooked up some dope Mulled Wine pairs.
nthat.gif
 I'm going to make an all Mulled Wine pair & a mystery pair come Cyber Monday. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get ready for NB1 REDRUM month come December. Bout to be 31 days of NB1's for my NT fam. 
nthat.gif
 ​
Maybe I confused Remy's pairs with yours? I'll have to look again. I was up late and couldn't sleep one night so I went through pics for like an hour 
laugh.gif

Finally managed to get my surplus on wishlist.

575 + 577 @ EU77 each is hard to pass up. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
the oness on right are not the default. the default has shell pink on toes. the toe is slightly lighter on the default pair. on pair above the saddle and toe are same color. 

NB.com is buggin' with their BF discount
laugh.gif
 they've had 15% all month long from their "HARVEST" code to this Black Friday code (Should have been 20% off). I was hoping for a 25-30% off discount code come Monday. I'm now thinking it's going to be a 20% off discount for Cyber Monday.
mean.gif
 I hope I'm wrong though... 

NB.com is buggin' with their BF discount
laugh.gif
 they've had 15% all month long from their "HARVEST" code to this Black Friday code (Should have been 20% off). I was hoping for a 25-30% off discount code come Monday. I'm now thinking it's going to be a 20% off discount for Cyber Monday.
mean.gif
 I hope I'm wrong though... ​
NB be reading the boards and seeing our thirst man. 
laugh.gif

NB be reading the boards and seeing our thirst man. 
laugh.gif
If they're reading the boards right now...

Come 2017... You better not drop no more sucker premium options!!! I want Suede or Nubuck Perf Toe, Denim, full grain Horween Leather.. Some NAPPY SUEDE HAIRS on all panels of my NB1 998; like Jesus Hair! OR ELSE!!!

2017 I'm going to be SUCKER FREE! 
pimp.gif

@Fahqu001  @Rambo831 the all mulled wine ones are the same as @Remy's pair

The ones on the right are all dusty blossom except for the heel portion which is mulled wine

The default ones have shell pink on the toes

the oness on right are not the default. the default has shell pink on toes. the toe is slightly lighter on the default pair. on pair above the saddle and toe are same color. 
oh and the slightly larger toe on the right pair is purely down to camera angle

they are both daggers in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom