Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Going to go for the Death Valleys, but this picture makes the Crater Lakes look ACE! :pimp:

j-crew-new-balance-998-national-parks-02.jpg

Also, glad to see New Balance and J Crew are donating $10 for every pair to national parks after someone who will not be named slashed the size of Bear Ear's & Grand Staircase Escalante.​

I read that about those new J. Crews coming out that they were donating. I think they are cool and it's a great thing to donate to, I just wish they were perf toe lol. I don't know if I'm sold on them yet though

Just got my Black Flamingo 1500s from END.
Flamingo.jpg

Hoping CNCPTS x NB come with some 998s this year...

Great pick up dude! Got those and a pair of the PFTs in the Hanon sale. Have to say they’ve quickly become my go to NBs. Love the colour blocking on both. Close run thing to choose a favourite but the PFTs shade it for me.

Quick question...well two...Jean bleeding. Anybody find a good fix? White Vinegar work? Method? Sorry to ask but seeing as how I am fear full of killing a nice pair of NB I felt it ok...I had a pari of leather 997 on and they took a good scrubbing to get them looking correct. I would cry if my Tannery or Cycles for example got bleed on.

The second: The 1500KSG(Grey & Black) I was playing the long con and got dissed! My size sold out. Anybody know where I can get a pair on a good disco like Hanon had?
I am rolling the dice with the 150JTA and 576PP now :smile:
Thanks ya'll!

Last edited:
Quick question...Jean bleeding. Anybody find a good fix? White Vinegar work? Method? Sorry to ask but seeing as how I am fear full of killing a nice pair of NB I felt it ok...I had a pari of leather 997 on and they took a good scrubbing to get them looking correct. I would cry if my Tannery or Cycles for example got bleed on.

Thanks ya'll!

In the past, my mom used to put jeans in cold water with white vinegar (i don't know qty, neither is she :lol: i'd say something like 1/4 L) few hours with a handful of salt.
After that she rinsed in fresh water.
You can test if the tissue would still bleed by rubing it with another white tissue soaked in warm water.

Variying results depending of the jeans ... At least it never ruined a pair of jeans !

I hope it would help |l

dammn lets get some outdoor lighting is that copper rose?

Lol yeah it's Copper Rose. I didn't get a chance to open them until late and the sun was gone. The place I live has trash lighting and it snowed a bunch the other day so I couldn't go outside.

Gonna try to go get some paints this weekend so I will do some updates

My larger-footed brethren: If anyone is interested in a very gently worn pair of the Ronnie Fieg x NB 997.5 Archipelagos in an 11.5 for super-cheap PM me :smile:

Long shot but anyone know where I can still pick up a pair of M1500FA? Size 9 US. Thanks!!

Cant really help for US stores, but in Europe check Chmielna20 (Worldbox), Solebox, AndSneaks. At the time of this post, all 3 have us9 on sale. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom