Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

pickup
New-Balance-247-Villa-The-Collective-Pickup-2.jpg

looking ahead to this 574 iconic collab release, anyone have ideas on production numbers? SNS is raffling not sure what the other 3 are planning or if they will even sell out quickly. I’ll grab the SNS and Mita if the opportunity arises.

Screenshot_2018-02-22-17-18-00.png

Screenshot_2018-02-22-17-22-45.png

Shootout to Gladys from NB. I love the card...

Well, story goes, I never received shipping notification or anything from NB. I was close to never buying another NB1 again lol. Then, my girlfriend tells me I got something from UPS. I look at at and it was from MA. Picked these up last night and tried to take some pics, but it was kinda overcast here so lighting wasn't great. The navy on the saddle is a little darker than I thought it would be. I like them though. I hope the navy comes through better in better light. I like the all suede. Thinking it's time for a 574. Can anyone tell me how the 574s are comfort wise with cushion or anything?

Screenshot_2018-02-22-17-18-00.png

Screenshot_2018-02-22-17-22-45.png

Shootout to Gladys from NB. I love the card...

Well, story goes, I never received shipping notification or anything from NB. I was close to never buying another NB1 again lol. Then, my girlfriend tells me I got something from UPS. I look at at and it was from MA. Picked these up last night and tried to take some pics, but it was kinda overcast here so lighting wasn't great. The navy on the saddle is a little darker than I thought it would be. I like them though. I hope the navy comes through better in better light. I like the all suede. Thinking it's time for a 574. Can anyone tell me how the 574s are comfort wise with cushion or anything?

These came out great, homie. They remind me a lot of those Todd Snyder 998s as well, haha.

These came out great, homie. They remind me a lot of those Todd Snyder 998s as well, haha.

Thanks! Yeah, I kinda thought that too lol. I pretty much just wanted a "CNS" with a few tweaks I think make them a bit better. Apparently, the "CNS" is only out there for like $300

Thanks! Yeah, I kinda thought that too lol. I pretty much just wanted a "CNS" with a few tweaks I think make them a bit better. Apparently, the "CNS" is only out there for like $300

At one point they were on the secondary market for under retail but you can still find them for retail (or maybe a little over) depending on your size. They retailed for $240 so $300 isn't awful, but if you really want them I bet you could find 'em for a decent price. The 998RF is definitely my top 3 out of pairs I own - underrated IMO. Can't beat perf nubuck!

At one point they were on the secondary market for under retail but you can still find them for retail (or maybe a little over) depending on your size. They retailed for $240 so $300 isn't awful, but if you really want them I bet you could find 'em for a decent price. The 998RF is definitely my top 3 out of pairs I own - underrated IMO. Can't beat perf nubuck!

I hear ya. I really like suede. I don't pay resale just off principal lol. Seems like all I can find are used pairs best up, or DS or near DS for like $300+ and that's just not for me haha.

Back
Top Bottom