Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also, need to know how the OMN1S fit for anyone who has a pair. In my experience, NB runners fit a little bigger than Nikes, so I go .5 down from my Nike size.

When someone gets their pair of OMN1S, it would appreciated if they can give a comparison to either NB runners or other brands of basketball shoes in terms of sizing.

Also, need to know how the OMN1S fit for anyone who has a pair. In my experience, NB runners fit a little bigger than Nikes, so I go .5 down from my Nike size.

When someone gets their pair of OMN1S, it would appreciated if they can give a comparison to either NB runners or other brands of basketball shoes in terms of sizing.

This...

Had them in cart today but backed out because I want to get an idea on sizing before I commit...Wasn’t 100% on the colorway anyway...Get my play together for when something more to my liking releases...

Grabbed these off jcrew for $70 from sale they had 2 weeks ago.

2E7FD2FE-7A96-421C-A0E2-99BC765B7B5E.jpeg

EBBBA5D2-E6CE-4514-9709-5E92DA8A25AC.jpeg

F117F2A3-E697-4F1C-A17F-41CB665003E5.jpeg

logged on last night to grab omn1s. looks like size 9 and above only so my size 8 was a no-go.
my guess is that if it's asian made then maybe there are more than 200ish pairs produced and maybe a rerelease later
if it's usa made then the retail price would be higher...just my guess. crossing my fingers, as a i really like the colorway

logged on last night to grab omn1s. looks like size 9 and above only so my size 8 was a no-go.
my guess is that if it's asian made then maybe there are more than 200ish pairs produced and maybe a rerelease later
if it's usa made then the retail price would be higher...just my guess. crossing my fingers, as a i really like the colorway

Youre really gonna turn your back on philly like that?

Taipei store looks legit. I'm heading to Tokyo next month for a week and definitely want to stop at the NB store there. Never been to Tokyo so super excited and the ppl who have posted Tokyo NB finds make it look better than US stores.

Dont own any NB socks but might have to pick up some in Japan at the very least.

Hi can anyone recommend the best place to sell/buy new balance besides eaby.. such as Facebook/forum

as I have a lot of made in UK classics ..991s/1500s and so on

I will be visiting the US in two weeks time and I thought it would bring them across the pound to help buyers to avoid customs and heavy shipping fees

Thanks

Hi can anyone recommend the best place to sell/buy new balance besides eaby.. such as Facebook/forum

as I have a lot of made in UK classics ..991s/1500s and so on

I will be visiting the US in two weeks time and I thought it would bring them across the pound to help buyers to avoid customs and heavy shipping fees

Thanks

This might be a good place to start lol

Just Facebook search new balance and filter by groups. There is a ton. The main one I see is active is new balance talk

Back
Top Bottom