Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was soooo tempted.
1EEA47C4-7BA4-48FE-8AAD-32B5121E2D3B.jpeg
8AC0DB56-D787-43BE-9052-1C82F6A88E23.jpeg
Is that an EXTRA 40% off of $59.99? Or is $59.99 already 40% off?

SALUTE on shoes 30% off.

I’m snatch myself some New Balnce M998CM.....

Look pretty high fashion, yet not childish at all sneakers.

$121 with shipping.... great.
eBay goes for $114 why chose eBay

Those M1500 Tiger Camo evaporated pretty quick .... $150 as latest trended sure does evaporate.
FYI

Oneness287 of Lexington KY has sale, using “SALUTE” at check out

I’m getting myself M998CM, $121 after shipping

Since getting a decent M997 colorway is so hard.

Bison black M997after ship is $185
But I really don’t know how much do they worth......maybe $150

M1500 Tiger Camo evaporated fast, $150 after ship is a great price considering it was issued this year

Hey guys, maybe someone here can help me. Are these(990gr2) still in production? Maybe in Europe/Asia or something? Because they're not available anywhere in the US, and somehow a seller on eBay(I believe he's now moved to StockX) keeps restocking his supply. He literally accounts for nearly every sale of this model on the eBay' completed listing history for way over a year now.

New-Balance-990-V2-Kith-Grey.png

Hey guys, maybe someone here can help me. Are these(990gr2) still in production? Maybe in Europe/Asia or something? Because they're not available anywhere in the US, and somehow a seller on eBay(I believe he's now moved to StockX) keeps restocking his supply. He literally accounts for nearly every sale of this model on the eBay' completed listing history for way over a year now.

Check kith.com thought I saw them or something similar there

Oneness287 has them but they are sea blues

The CR2

Oneness287 has them but they are sea blues

The CR2
Check kith.com thought I saw them or something similar there

Do you guys think it's suspicious that one dude on the entire Internet has access to more 990gr2 stock? That's why I was wondering if they're available in another country or something. I believe he moved over to StockX from eBay and just sold 9 pairs of size 9 over the span of a week.

I was starting to suspect he was selling fakes, but I wouldn't know where to begin with identifying a fake.

Do you guys think it's suspicious that one dude on the entire Internet has access to more 990gr2 stock? That's why I was wondering if they're available in another country or something. I believe he moved over to StockX from eBay and just sold 9 pairs of size 9 over the span of a week.

I was starting to suspect he was selling fakes, but I wouldn't know where to begin with identifying a fake.

990nv2 990bk2 990xg2 just had general release in Hong Kong last week.
but no 990gr2 though..

Back
Top Bottom