Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

D8gnBxgX4AAqSaw.jpg

D8gnBxXW4AYHqdx.jpg

D8f1sr6X4AY0yt0.jpg

The V5 is the equivalent to the Asian made V4. The sleeker silhouette is an aesthetic improvement but that’s where it stops. Less cushioning, less ankle padding, less width in the forefoot, an unnecessary added piece of plastic-all equal to a scaled down, lesser shoe. The most comfortable shoe on earth just took a hit. Disappointed....

Disagree. Sleeker silhouette, the cushioning is more responsive and light. People that have called my v4 dad shoes want pairs of v5s.

Do the 1500s fit similar to 997, 998, or 990v4/v5 for you guys?

Never scooped up a pair of 1500s.

-Drew

Hey,
For anyone who got the Kawhi's backordered from NB, did they give you a tentative date for shipping?

Thanks.

Do the 1500s fit similar to 997, 998, or 990v4/v5 for you guys?

Never scooped up a pair of 1500s.

I tried going same size as those models which is 0.5 down but i couldnt with the 1500. The toe box is really narrow and low that i went tts. Its a little bit long length wise but the comfort was more worth than the snug fit IMO on this model. I could have gone away with it on 0.5 down but yous have to wear thin socks... idk. If they made 0.25 sizes it would have been perfect lol

-Drew

Thanks for the help, man.

Yeah I'm interested in my first pair of 1500s.
I've only really bought 990s, 997s, and 998s in the past.

I have a pretty wide foot and flat feet but I'm a true 12 lengthwise.

-Drew

-Drew

-Drew

I wear size 9.5, in both the 997s Made in USA and 1500s Made in UK, and have 3EEE wide feet. The 997s fit my width perfectly with 0.5 toe room in both models.

1500s are slightly more snug in width but never to the point where it was uncomfortable and I don’t tighten my laces as much as I do with the 997s. They break in easily and provide more stability than the 997s.

I’ve been trying out the 1530s also - similar fit to the 1500s but they’re oddly tight across the top of my forefoot.

Lookin' into some 990v3's and need some sizing advice... I am a 10.5 in 997's and an 11 in just about everything else (nike, adidas, etc...) should i stay tts on the 99v3's or size down?

-Drew

1500’s one of the friendlier models for those with wide foot and flat feet, like vous et moi.

Back
Top Bottom