Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are those overkill made in Uk? Is that the regular 1500 midsole? Looks different. I think I need these

What exactly does worldwide exclusive mean? :lol:

Anyone see the cream colored Pop Trading 1500s in a 12 for cheaper than retail? :nerd:

-Drew

0F8C975B-E534-401D-B380-DA737CF5927D.jpeg

Anybody else’s OGNs have the normal 1500 font and not the alternate?

Todd Snyder with the super fast shipping. These are fire to me, however, the right shoe has a decent a sized stain on it. Not sure I can live with it for $220. Gonna hit their customer service up and see what they say as I believe they’re sold out and an exchange is unlikely 994DABCA-5886-48C9-A2E9-7AB4EE039051.jpeg A95612FE-0253-4625-9EF7-DF9315706F72.jpeg 0C4674DA-033D-45CF-8E75-C6739352D5F4.jpeg

Edit: they offered a return or 20% refund. Anyone have any suggestions on potentially cleaning it? I’m not too familiar with cleaning suede. Any help would be appreciated.

Second edit: I went through my sneaker cleaning stuff and found a brass brush and used that. Worked unbelievable, just a few gentle rubs around it and it’s essentially gone. Pumped lol.
They have kits with a brush and an eraser. Those erasers are aaaawwweeesssome. I'll brush the dirt off, then use the eraser helps get the softness back and the deeper set dirt out. Then brush to get the eraser dust off and get the suede to nap up.

They have kits with a brush and an eraser. Those erasers are aaaawwweeesssome. I'll brush the dirt off, then use the eraser helps get the softness back and the deeper set dirt out. Then brush to get the eraser dust off and get the suede to nap up.
Appreciate that man! I’m def gonna grab an eraser for sure.

I've even used pencil erasers in a pinch, lol. Be careful on darker colors, though. You can rub the dye out, so lightly erasing is key. And knowing when you can't just use an eraser and brush.

Dunno think I’m digging the tonal upper look to the v5’s.. maybe some slight contrasting panels but these aren’t jumping like the 997 NB1’s were.

I do like that it comes in wide, but I do wish there was a perf suede option and you could use a discount code. Hmmmm......decisions, decisions.

The Todd Snyders can be made on ID right? (Aside from the tongue and heel multicolor stitching)

And yeah, whoever mentioned those Pop 1500s, really wanna see some in-hand pics of the yellow pair if anyone got those in.

The Todd Snyders can be made on ID right? (Aside from the tongue and heel multicolor stitching)

And yeah, whoever mentioned those Pop 1500s, really wanna see some in-hand pics of the yellow pair if anyone got those in.
I grabbed them
I’ll try to post some shots in the next few days

kinda curious, did anyone in here enter and hit on the no vacancy 990s? Kinda like them but definitely won't be paying the resell prices on them

Back
Top Bottom