Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just went to the L.L. Bean store near me and saw the grey 990v4 for $89.99 plus another 20% off for Father's Day. Website has them at $175 though. Still haven't brought myself to hop on the 990v(non-1) train though...

Not sure if I should like this post or not......what size are you lol?

I’m an 11/11.5. Also, to be fair, the shoes I wore weren’t NBs, but I do feel an 11 in right in length, but not quite wide enough and an 11.5 is better in length, but feel a tad long.

Just went to the L.L. Bean store near me and saw the grey 990v4 for $89.99 plus another 20% off for Father's Day. Website has them at $175 though. Still haven't brought myself to hop on the 990v(non-1) train though...

I wish I could grab them for this price.

I’m an 11/11.5. Also, to be fair, the shoes I wore weren’t NBs, but I do feel an 11 in right in length, but not quite wide enough and an 11.5 is better in length, but feel a tad long.

Kind of similar here. I'm an 11/11.5 and 11's in NB fit too short and narrow for me even with thin socks, but 11.5 is just a little too long. With thick socks 11.5 NB is perfect, but I can't be rocking wool socks and **** all year lol.

Been a minute but These today..

12A4C0DA-3022-4D87-8C60-4611C4A718DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I feel I have officially come to terms with being a real “wide footer”. I might even have to start buying 2E and such. It’s a sad day lol. I wore a couple pairs of shoes to work this week that legit almost gave me blisters. You guys/gals might end up seeing a lot of grey in my future.
Try some cedar shoe trees to expand the toe box. May need some mechanical force to widen the box. Also dress socks or similar thin socks help.

Anyone see the pop trading co. x NB whisper white in a US 12 anywhere? :nerd:

-Drew

Pop trading was the only spot I’ve seen so far that had them in a US 12 or larger... glad I grabbed them when I did even though they costed a lot an 11.5 wouldn’t have worked for me

Back
Top Bottom