Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Iced coffee and NBs.

Those purple horween looks interesting but the shape could use work. Also I don’t know why but I don’t wear my horween pairs as much as I should. Trying to get rid of the 991BHR and 997BKR and no takers

2A21FB40-6859-4A91-BE3B-75A03967BDDF.jpeg

Iced coffee and NBs.

Those purple horween looks interesting but the shape could use work. Also I don’t know why but I don’t wear my horween pairs as much as I should. Trying to get rid of the 991BHR and 997BKR and no takers

2A21FB40-6859-4A91-BE3B-75A03967BDDF.jpeg

What size are you?

Thanks man. Was hoping to get it for the sale prices I saw some time ago but I guess that’ll be tough to come across
That shop is around the way from me, good people. Would be willing to help you out if they had what you needed for only in store or something but keep an eye out

Couldn't hit on the Sample Lab 1500s, missed out on both ALDs (was hoping for a mix&match), couldn't get ESRUC or BODEGA 997s... But thanks to SUNIKA Sneakers in Ohio, I can make my own crazy "Sample Lab-ish" mix&match with one of my preferred silhouettes, the 998.

I'm all about wild colors and materials. These aren't for everyone, but I'm a fan.
IMG_0799.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0796.JPG IMG_0795.JPG IMG_0800.JPG

Last edited:
HOW :lol:
Has to throw in “retail” too!
I kinda know Julian (online forums for the last 10 years, sold him ****, always supported Stray Rats). After the last bad drop I asked for a 9.5, he said no promises and he’d see what he can do. Last week he asked If I still needed them, and he/Stray Rats sent me an invoice to buy them on Friday. Maybe another drop is coming? Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom