Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

all these 577 collabs and the 577KPO GR is still the best one to drop this year

new-balance-m577kpo-94744_1.jpg
Where are these ? They are so nice

Help please :frown:

I'm not sure what 'NB standard' is.

In my experience, Made in USA and UK models fit half size bigger than Made in Asia pairs. I can't say this across the board since i only have a few Asian pairs.

Example: i wear 11.5 in UK/US NB (990/991/993/1500/577/574), but asian made i wear sz 12 (asian made 574/X-90/247). the US 574 runs especially big for me and i can fit an 11, though I usually go with 11.5 for NB1

I'm not sure what 'NB standard' is.

In my experience, Made in USA and UK models fit half size bigger than Made in Asia pairs. I can't say this across the board since i only have a few Asian pairs.

Example: i wear 11.5 in UK/US NB (990/991/993/1500/577/574), but asian made i wear sz 12 (asian made 574/X-90/247). the US 574 runs especially big for me and i can fit an 11, though I usually go with 11.5 for NB1

Ok thank you very much for your answer it's very nice of you. So suddenly if I do 8 in NB997 and 576 you advise me to take the 8 for NB1 574?

I hope so!! JCrew typically puts a new promo out for the weekend so I'm crossing my fingers I can get a pair then

The dark colors / midsoles might keep people away
In my experience the collabs are generally excluded from any promotions. The exception being when they start clearing out stuff that sits at the end of the season to make way for new product. I could be wrong, but I'm always looking at the promotion emails and that seems to always be the case in the fine print.

The J. Crews are nice, but don't stack up high against their past NB collabs IMO. Butterscotch, Cortado, Concrete Jungle, Inferno, etc....still sought after and hard to find. The designer who did all those gems was Addi Hou by the way (https://www.addihou.com/sneakers-shoes). I'll pass on these (for now). Red Wings were the shoe for me this month.

Edit: Addi Hou left J. crew a few years ago.

The J. Crews are nice, but don't stack up high against their past NB collabs IMO. Butterscotch, Cortado, Concrete Jungle, Inferno, etc....still sought after and hard to find. The designer who did all those gems was Addi Hou by the way (https://www.addihou.com/sneakers-shoes). I'll pass on these (for now). Red Wings were the shoe for me this month.

Edit: Addi Hou left J. crew a few years ago.

amazing information...he created some of my favorite color ways of all time and basically does what i'd dream of doing for a living haha

Back
Top Bottom