Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is there a chance the Jcrew 997s become included on promos? Hoping someone knew the precedent
Since JCrew has been struggling in the last several years they have really tightened up their promotions and policies. If they stay in stock which I am hoping for, you might catch a time during the early hours of the morning when they change promotions on the site and it applies by mistake

It looks like JCrew has moved to coding items as promo excluded so it’s less likely that a random promo code works on these any time soon... Those errors have happened frequently in the past but didn’t happen with the recent 1400s so they’ve probably done something on their end to prevent it... Not saying it’s impossible just not very likely anytime soon

Bodegas are nice (not as great as the first pair to me) but will be impossible online without a bot and are selling for crazy numbers... I’m sure they come down after the release but not worth the price tag at all imo

I wonder how many celebrities turned down J Crew endorsements before they had to settle on Adam Scott? Does't really matter as long as the NB collab keeps turning out hits.
For the record, Adam Scott is the man

F44C3054-BA4F-404D-B157-5FCB0CD609E2.jpeg

"Bear" look good but don't like the green part in the outsole.
Anyway, probably too hard to get here ...

Just found a pair of 1500NO2 "Danish weather" as a consolation price after this fail with Hanon
Yeah, the green is a bit much but I like the Bear as a winter beater. Wear with some nice moleskin/corduroy and a chunky sweater.

Back
Top Bottom