Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Small picture of my new balance favorite: the 576 made in uk ... in France we pay about 150 euros and you in your country how much? Since I have orthopedic insoles I wear this one because it is the most basic level of insole seen that my orthopedic insole already brings me a correction ... although I also have 997 made in usa ... but I find the made in uk globally better finished than the made in usa where I often find manufacturing defects:ohwell:
29758F33-ECF9-4120-8401-4AD0E6853971.jpeg

Hey all. I’m a super long time on and off lurker from around 2012 ish. Big NB fan ever since I found the 990, I’ve always been looking for that perfect shoe for that all day comfort. Living in Detroit the closest store that supplies any made in us/uk models is Premier and Burn Rubber (sometimes). So I’ve only been able to try on different NB models through trial and error in buying them second hand. So this is probably a stupid question but before I put any $$$ towards the 577 I wanted to know the difference in comfort between the 990v5 and the 577. Like is it a huge difference, which would be better for all day walking around, etc.
v5 and I’m good all day. IMO, it’s not even close but everyone is different.

This new layout is going to take some time to get used to... thanks to whoever posted the pic of the RW 997s with the red laces... They def need that offset pop of color

snow-peak-new-balance-tokyo-design-studio-collaboration-2.jpg

More stuff from the Tokyo Design Studio. Really digging these and the low pairs that popped up on SNS upcoming releases and then disappeared. Hope they get a state-side or EU release.

I actually don't hate these. I wonder how durable they are. I could possibly get down with a pair for hiking.

Back
Top Bottom