Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not to sure how much I would trust NB hiking shoes. Their cool looking but they seem to be all about the looks

Screenshot_20190927-133543_Gmail.png

newbalance365 newbalance365 Saw on your IG story that you got the Jcrews in, was that shipped or in store? They told me they didn’t come with extra laces but it looks like the snakes had an extra white pair?

Anyone know where I can track down the military green 990v4s in a 8.5? Seemed to have dried up online in smaller sizes.

the H710 / rainier boot is a certified classic from 1982. nb isn't new to hiking

Can confirm, got the reissued pair a few years back and they're still insanely lightweight and watertight, covered a lot of miles in them. Usually use NBs trail runners now for when I'm hiking unless it's winter (currently using the leadville v3) but waiting for an actual attractive model with a vibram midsole Edit: Outsole** to replace it and hopefully with some weather resistance built in. They might not make the best trail runners or hiking shoes, but they're no slouch!

Last edited:
newbalance365 newbalance365 Saw on your IG story that you got the Jcrews in, was that shipped or in store? They told me they didn’t come with extra laces but it looks like the snakes had an extra white pair?

both the snakes and the bears came with white laces. i think i wanna try black laces in the snakes to match the N. both are super nice in person ! this was shipped from VA to Philly...im guessing a warehouse or something down there

Back
Top Bottom