Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

936A6AE2-415C-47ED-9009-FB7E57AC44AD.png

Only if they had 8.5

Man that sucked... NB Lifestyle posted the link and when you clicked on it the Bodegas were sold out... the loaded them like 15 mins later and after I got through the queue they were almost all gone

I wonder how many were sold on NB. I hope it was enough to drive the market down into the low 200's. Then I'm copping, no question.

Strange to have a limited drop again this close to the release date. Wouldn't be surprised if they were released again or somewhere else

Man that sucked... NB Lifestyle posted the link and when you clicked on it the Bodegas were sold out... the loaded them like 15 mins later and after I got through the queue they were almost all gone

Nope they weren't sold out right away, I copped off the instagram post right when they posted. It was lucky but I was looking at my phone and got the push notif from Nblifestyle and was able to cop with ease. Every size was available when I got through...it was shortly after I copped when they went to sold-out, and then to the queue.

Doing some researching... found this website here .
C-Cap ®
Lightweight midsole adds cushion without sacrificing flexibility.

Encap Vs Revlite

Would the "C-Cap" be the soft EVA cushioning with the Revlite compound surrounding the midsole rim (and not the stiffer rim?) or is this entirely 'newer/older/different' technology?

Back
Top Bottom