Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Im thinking of buying a pair of the No Bad Days... Anyone here can give me any insight on sizing? I have wide feet and usually go up 1/2 size on 990v4 and have some wiggle room in the toe area (which i prefer).

Im thinking of buying a pair of the No Bad Days... Anyone here can give me any insight on sizing? I have wide feet and usually go up 1/2 size on 990v4 and have some wiggle room in the toe area (which i prefer).
I wouldn't size up. If anything maybe 1/2 size down but, TTS is probably the move with these. FYI - I have pretty wide feet as well.

991 Aries via New Balance Gallery
25E17850-DE6C-48CA-9655-4B5173F924A2.png

C-cap is older and way before Revlite. C-cap is used on some older 576s and a few other models. I'm gonna ask around and see what's up with these mt580s

Doing some researching... found this website here .

Encap Vs Revlite

Would the "C-Cap" be the soft EVA cushioning with the Revlite compound surrounding the midsole rim (and not the stiffer rim?) or is this entirely 'newer/older/different' technology?

Quick question , do 993 fit similar to 990v4 ? I wear 11.5 in 991 and need to know if that’s the size I need in 993
Thanks

Last edited:
I feel the same. Always love the shape of 997 but it is literally to walk in a 997 all day. I put the 997SGR to test for 7 straight days in a recent trip and is very happy. Would love a pair of 997SNV
100%. 997SGR looks so cozy actually, need a pair down the line. I feel like the 997SNV is the best one to get overall.
The color blocking makes the design stand out.

Back
Top Bottom